Author Topic: Blockland keeps opening into full screen  (Read 920 times)

Been having this problem despite several installations and keyboard checks.

It only occurs when I'm building or something similar. I'll press the alt key to go into super shift, put down a couple of bricks and the screen turns black, and Blockland takes about five minutes and turns into full screen mode. I go back to normal windowed mode and it works fine, but I'll start building again and it takes me back to full screen. Back and forth matter, too. I've tried just staying in full screen, but it'd move me back to windowed mode.

I kept checking my advanced controls and normal controls for any type of shortcut that'd bring me into fullscreen that I've been accidentally pressing, but I see nothing.

Is there something I'm doing that leads me into full screen? I'm using the default control scheme, with a laptop keyboard.

alt+enter is the key for fullscreen. you need to hold it though, so this shouldn't be happening if you are just pressing it once to toggle supershift. do you have sticky keys on?

no it happens if you alt tab a lot, sometimes blockland thinks alt is still being held down. the solution is to tap alt/shift/ctrl once tabbing back in to the game to make sure the game doesn't think any of the buttons are pressed down.

http://swololol.com/rd?f=Client_FullscreenPrompt
this addon is also really useful since it prompts you before auto toggling fullscreen, just in case you forget.

it looks more like the issue is you're building while toggling supershift
not an alt+tab issue

it's happened to me a lot, where i'll be toggling supershift and trying to build, but i'm doing everything too quickly so I end up having alt+enter held at the same time and it toggles fullscreen
either get the fullscreen prompt/disable the keybind, or slow your building down