Author Topic: Is there a way to hide a joint in Milkshape?  (Read 1200 times)

I'm trying to make an RPG. When it fires, the missile will disappear. How would I do that? I've tried hiding the missile in the character but it stands out in first person.

just scale it down and hide it somewhere within the image model. make it the first frame in the animation that makes it disappear.

I dont think its possible to scale while animating

It should be, you just gotta use the scale tool while the joint is selected, then i think you gotta enable 'Enable Morph' when you go to add or edit a sequence in the DTS Plus exporter

Cant seem to do it correctly. Could I get a visual?

I could have sworn Milkshape 3D was capable of re-scaling during animations, but after some fiddling, i couldn't figure it out

When you edit a mesh's properties in the exporter, you can animate their alpha per-frame, you can probably use that to hide the rocket mesh

I'm trying to make an RPG. When it fires, the missile will disappear. How would I do that? I've tried hiding the missile in the character but it stands out in first person.
its easier to just hide the missle inside the gun itself or 999999999 miles under the gun