Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 75174 times)

yo boi i got to king rank
same, I spent most of my day doing that because I'm pretty sure I filled the bar more with "inked 400P" than "won the match" points Did anyone else have trouble with suddenly losing a lot more matches than usual?

thank god try slosher. Having something OP is always stuffty IMO. I have friends always hitting me up saying "hey wanna play some Splatoon 2 matches together in League?" and I'm like okay sure, then we go into the room and legit the three of them use Tri-Slosher, and not even jokingly. They were serious about how effective it was in WINNING and I'm like dammm lemme use my tiny squiffer and I'll actually have fun.

the stingray is loving awesome now

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/uygNKYl.gif[/img]
IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR

Very much needed buff cus the stingray was total weaksauce in normal battles

ho boy, currently theres a salmon run shift with all unknown weapons. including a super secret grizzco weapon :^)
also 2 new maps are coming soon, one of which is kelp dome (which is coming in the next hour after this post was made). that's right, your favorite splatoon 1 map is returning.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:34:10 PM by Mr Queeba »

Why are the graphics on Kelp Dome, strange? Like in comparison to the first. Idk maybe I'm going crazy. Like I know Splatoon 2 has an upgraded graphics engine with solar flares and good lighting, but this stage does no justice, I have no idea why, I can't be the only one. Love the stage design itself though, glad to have it back.

is anyone else having connection issues? I keep getting disconnected and I can't tell if it's my Switch or the Splatoon servers. It's not my internet, my dad says Overwatch works fine, and it's not that he's playing Overwatch, because it hasn't caused any issues in the past.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:11:42 PM by Super Suit 12 »

is anyone else having connection issues? I keep getting disconnected and I can't tell if it's my Switch or the Splatoon servers. It's not my internet, my dad says Overwatch works fine, and it's not that he's playing Overwatch, because it hasn't caused any issues in the past.
so this is the power.... of nintendo......

im having no issues playing ranked

finicky/annoying nintendo servers? Splatoon 1 had nearly no crashing or connection issues more than a third through its lifetime. I know it sounds stupidly optimistic, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Why are the graphics on Kelp Dome, strange? Like in comparison to the first. Idk maybe I'm going crazy. Like I know Splatoon 2 has an upgraded graphics engine with solar flares and good lighting, but this stage does no justice, I have no idea why, I can't be the only one. Love the stage design itself though, glad to have it back.

we're gonna need to compare them, not sure what you're referring to :(

finicky/annoying nintendo servers? Splatoon 1 had nearly no crashing or connection issues more than a third through its lifetime. I know it sounds stupidly optimistic, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
splatoon and splatoon 2 literally don't have servers
it's all peer to peer