the influence of games on you

Author Topic: the influence of games on you  (Read 3812 times)

video games as a whole have made me gay

league of legends made me hate silver

I learned to type from playing PC games.
minecraft and the roblox forums made me better at typing and im not joking

Online games have taught me my keyboard layout and how to type fast. I used to be much slower at typing and having to have to look at my keyboard 100% of the time when I type.

Also have faster reflexes and a bit better hand-eye coordination, at the cost of my eyesight getting worse

they made me more religious

jet set radio made me want to rollerblade after a long time of not doing it. now i am and i'm rapidly improving

have games had any influence on you?
i own a polaroid camera because life is strange
the first mmo i played made me a cartoony character artist, and inspired me to become a videogame (art) dev.
the call of duty games ruled my life in high school
league of legends is my inspiration and motivation now to become a good 3D and concept artist, like, career goals.
i also feel like roblox REALLY helped me want to become a game developer since i used to be like popular on that game in 2011/12

thats all i can think of now but im sure theres more non-directly

I know this is more about actual life stuff but one interesting thing is that cs:go has taught me how to be better at multiplayer shooters in general. can't say that about many other games.
not so much aim but tactics and positioning.

Also have faster reflexes and a bit better hand-eye coordination, at the cost of my eyesight getting worse

all of these

i own a polaroid camera because life is strange

idc what the haters say. that game was great.

blockland made me type better

flash games dragged me into the abyss that is the internet
playcrafter was the first truly online game I ever played, the first game I RPed on aswell
roblox was the 2nd online game
then minecraft
then BL, this pulled me into the deep pit that is memery
Gmod because I saw lets plays of it
tf2 helped me with reactions, not much aim
trackmania furthered my reactions and timing
games like cell lab evolution and spore made me get into microbiology and s p a c e

blockland gave me autism

video games made me socially awkward for most of my childhood

blockland gave me autism

This and TF2 slightly decreased my Francophobia

games have made me realize how much of a waste of time video games are and that i need to find a job