OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12391 times)

When are people going to realize that ironically acting stupid is still being stupid?

it's stuffposting, don't even try to sugarcoat or redefine it or whatever. don't do it or anything like it in the future and then go on to complain about others doing it
I mean https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302925.0

It's essentially the same formula of starting a topic about something interesting/funny and getting people to post their opinions. I'm not sugarcoating anything, i'm just following the pack. If you don't believe me, check the first 3 pages of Off-Topic and see how many of these 'stuffpost threads' there are

There's so many it's almost like it's not even stuffposting but just normal

I mean https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302925.0
That one actually took effort and time to be funny

you just took a stuff and expected people to laugh

clearly he doesnt considering how much stuff everyone is giving him
I wasn't saying everyone else thought that path had a free pass to spew these stuffty topics, I was clearly pointing out the hypocrisy behind it with those topics.

you just took a stuff and expected people to laugh
well it worked. i don't see anybody laughing about orkus, so I guess I win this round

At this point because you people clearly don't know what the definition of stuffposting truly is, there's no clear difference between stuffposting and bad / ironic humor. If he was legitimately spamming topics, he probably would have been banned for it. He drama'd Orkus for being a cunt, sarcastically or not. Path might not be smart enough to articulate this but believe it or not, being an starfish to people for pretty much no reason  isn't really socially acceptable.

And if path being right about one thing for the first and last time in the universe bothers you, you should probably take a break from the forum.

And if path being right about one thing for the first and last time in the universe
cmon i'm right almost all the time

Also is it just me, or has "He wasn't serious when he did X" become the forum's "Dindu nuffin!"

At this point because you people clearly don't know what the definition of stuffposting truly is, there's no clear difference between stuffposting and bad / ironic humor. If he was legitimately spamming topics, he probably would have been banned for it. He drama'd Orkus for being a cunt, sarcastically or not. Path might not be smart enough to articulate this but believe it or not, being an starfish to people for pretty much no reason  isn't really socially acceptable.
Also is it just me, or has "He wasn't serious when he did X" become the forum's "Dindu nuffin!"
Idk man you tell me

He drama'd Orkus for being a cunt,

Wait where did Orkus attack anyone?

Wait where did Orkus attack anyone?
this one was pretty hostile
Lol.  Do you even read the stuff you're spewing?