Author Topic: Going to meet Alan Resnick from Adult Swim later today AMA  (Read 8730 times)

the bandages get up is more than likely just a prop from the improv show and cause tony calls in to adult swim all the time he was probably able to get back stage. tony never said the stream was today.
no remember it's because he's an actor that works for adult swim and they're making a show with him in it

it's not because he's a 26 year old unemployed nerd with an obsession for calling in

That's fair enough, but what about everything else?
i dont think tony claimed to be in atlanta currently, just that he's been there before. that should cover everything in your post. also tony lives in CT i believe so its totally believable that he would be at that show today

well there it is

not much to dispute here.

i dont think tony claimed to be in atlanta currently, just that he's been there before. that should cover everything in your post. also tony lives in CT i believe so its totally believable that he would be at that show today
Fair enough.. where was the picture taken, though?

Fair enough.. where was the picture taken, though?
back stage at the improv show if i had to guess considering the whole cast is in the picture. the two other guys are from alans short series children of the mirror and part of his comedy tour

finally, another thread where i get to watch poliwhirl be an starfish

wait, i can do that every day
only person im mean to is tony and its exclusively because he does dumb stuff like his all the time
Poliwhirl on Self Delete watch
whomst the forget said i doubted he could get a picture with alan resnick? im saying i doubt he has a show in the works.
even if tony isnt lying aboit his show hes still a rat bastard, so there's that

only person im mean to is tony and its exclusively because he does dumb stuff like his all the time
he didn't even do anything dumb here he just loving met someone from adult swim and you came in here stuffting on him because he posted

he didn't even do anything dumb here he just loving met someone from adult swim and you came in here stuffting on him because he posted
beyond the fact that all of his AMA threads are blatantly trolling, this thread is nothing but an excuse to post vague lies, provoke people, and brag about how he's better than other people because he works at adult swim.
i would think like 5+ years of his horse stuff would be enough to tip everyone off about the kind of person tony is and why he makes threads like these, but apparently hes still just making a completely innocent thread.

forget on him when he does or says some dumb stuff but so far he's done nothing wrong in this thread

nah im just done posting about or in response to tony, actually. its caused more drama than it ever needed to and me defending my tony bullying has made me care about it more than i ever did in the first place.

nah im just done posting about or in response to tony, actually.
loving finally. You purposefully trolling and baiting Tony constantly in topics is more annoying than Tony himself.

loving finally. You purposefully trolling and baiting Tony constantly in topics is more annoying than Tony himself.
Of all the people in this thread who are doubting lord tony, only specific ones get your attention. It's interesting to see you ignore those other people and just relentlessly hunt down poliwhirl or the same users that you love to pick on, almost like you go out of your way to target them specifically.

What's always ironic is that you accuse most of them of following tony around and annoying him, which is kind of what you do to them as well. Chain of command i guess? It's alright to call other people out as long as they're also calling other people out?

I understand that Lord Tony is routinely annoying, and Poliwhirl calling out Lord Tony is even more annoying. However, you calling out Poliwhirl is believe it or not, twice as annoying. It's like a pyramid of self-righteous annoyance where each party feels that they're the authority on the forums and needs to constantly say "stop it!" and "no you stop it!" and "you first!"

the only way to win is to not post at all

wait stuff
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:43:16 AM by Legoboss »

Alan Resnick is on the far left.

Got to tell me some stuff going on but I can only mention that he may be doing a stream show on Adult Swim.
arent those the guys from the new hand cult series thing
i wonder what theyre filming