Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 41943 times)

moving gifs don't work as discord emojis, do they?
Unfortunately not. I'll be updating the Discord with the new static emoji soon, however.

We're on the final 1 week warning now. I'll be updating this topic with a new timetable, as well as preview of the CyTube's new look and layout through this weekend.

See you on the other side.

We're a week away. The CyTube CSS is still a bit of a mess, but it'll be done. My timetable is awaiting some last-minute confirmations from E3. I've also prepared this year's pre-stream, which I'll be sticking on the timetable.

This year, I'll be adding a Notifications role to the E3 Discord so you don't get spammed to death if you don't actually give a stuff.

Custom CyTube CSS?!

This year for the CyTube (which is under a different URL now), we've got custom skins (one per conference). If you want to use the default, you can go to Options in the top bar and check Ignore Channel CSS, then save and refresh the page. At the top of the page is the E3 2017 timetable; you can hide/unhide this by clicking the little rectangle in the top right corner.

As for the BLF E3 Preshow? It's back, and better than ever.

The Preshow will begin 3 hours before EA Play 2017; the first 30 minutes will just be solid music (use that time to cook your popcorn and whatever), and then we'll have a solid 2 hour block of past E3 highlights, gaming momentos and just general jokes that'll likely be relevant this E3. The final 30 minutes, we'll switch over to EA's official stream; if absolutely nothing is happening, we'll throw in some last minute additional videos.

See you all in ~4 days!

segata sanshiro deserves to be in this poll
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:46:58 PM by Willco2 »

segata sanshiro deserves to be in this poll
He transcends being a normal gamer.

I knew Reggie would be in the lead in the poll, but despite how great he is, i had to go with my man, Mr. Caffeine, he's the real MVP

Where's Geoff "Doritio Pope" Keighley?

Big cheers to Startacker, who grabbed the E3 Coliseum details;

https://medium.com/@geoffkeighley/the-full-schedule-for-e3-coliseum-2017-a89045ffbd9a

We will watch the two main Nintendo events, but around them I'll be putting on E3 Coliseum, and it looks like an amazing party this year (Jack Black + Tim Schafer, Bungie + Big Show from WWE, Afrojack moderating a CoD panel?!).

This is it boys. Less than 24 hours to go. Hope to see you there :)

We are now at the 10 hour mark. This E3 is absolutely going to be a blast, so I'm looking forward to seeing as many people there as possible. Feel free to invite your friends; I'm marking the CyTube as public and distributing the link to a number of places so we should have a pretty good haul of people this year.

https://cytu.be/r/E3Party

I'll be firing notifications as different events happen, both here and on Discord.

We are now at the 10 hour mark. This E3 is absolutely going to be a blast, so I'm looking forward to seeing as many people there as possible. Feel free to invite your friends; I'm marking the CyTube as public and distributing the link to a number of places so we should have a pretty good haul of people this year.

https://cytu.be/r/E3Party

I'll be firing notifications as different events happen, both here and on Discord.
MAKE YOUR BINGO CARDS ASAP