[NEWS] Annoying Orange administration planning to rollback net neutrality regulations

Author Topic: [NEWS] Annoying Orange administration planning to rollback net neutrality regulations  (Read 3733 times)

Feels like the Annoying Orange administration is generating so much controversy you can't focus on any one issue enough to debate/oppose it before they pass the legislation.

Feels like the Annoying Orange administration is generating so much controversy you can't focus on any one issue enough to debate/oppose it before they pass the legislation.
This is the tactic.
They already knew what they wanted to do.
They just plan far enough ahead to speed through it when the time comes.

Look on the bright side. Someone figured out how to steal cable television. They'll find a way to steal internet.
I hope.

Look on the bright side. Someone figured out how to steal cable television. They'll find a way to steal internet.
I hope.

i've got a feeling "free wi-fi" won't be as useful

actually i'd forgotten stolen cable was a thing. do people even do that anymore? seems like no one talked about it after the early 2000s

Have Red Spy or torin actually said anything related to the subject yet?
Or are they just here to take a stuff?

next time post a credible newsource like cnn.com or stormfront before talking to me

torin's stuffposting to stuffpost and red spy seems to be firm in his beliefs but hasn't said why he thinks net neutrality is bad so i dunno what's up with him

looks like it's time to ditch technology and go live in a forest to eat dirt and tree bark