Author Topic: Something's wrong with the jeep model..  (Read 1524 times)

help please

it still functions normally though

just incase you are blind the wheels are missing

Try spawning the jeep without any mods.  It might be an addon that causing the jeep to spawn that way.

Could be the Gravity Jeep's fault

This happened a while after I got custom vehicles, idk what's actually causing this, cause I disabled support_garage, but nothing happened.

What happens when you disable gravity jeep?

If no effect can you post a console log?

I disabled gravity jeep and all other custom vehicle supported vehicles. still broken.

Try spawning the jeep without any mods.  It might be an addon that causing the jeep to spawn that way.
I disabled gravity jeep and all other custom vehicle supported vehicles. still broken.
have you tried it with defaults only yet?

If still doesn't work disable few files at a time and see if anything changes.
Have you modified any base files recently? Or downloaded something that might have done that?

Defaults only worked like a charm, then i enabled all addons i would like, excluding vehicles and it works

It probably has something to do with a vehicle possibly using the same wheel model as the jeep.

datablock limit maybe? or another vehicle overwriting the settings for the jeep wheel datablock?

datablock limit maybe? or another vehicle overwriting the settings for the jeep wheel datablock?
Possibly, maybe I should stick with building items when making a freebuild..

I don't know if it will help but if wheels are missing use the vehicle events and use the togglewheels.

http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile8ab0.html?id=1043
here it is if you want to try this out.
Hope it helps or something.. I tried lol

Too large of a file...
You can use other sites to post your console log. Pastebin, dropbox, google drive, etc.