Author Topic: Brick addon centering to stud  (Read 926 times)

How can I make my addon so It isn't centered i made a tv brick but it's meant to be wall mounted but it's centered to the stud so I am unable to have it flush to a wall.

what happens if you move the model in your program away from the origin, does it also move when put ingame?

what happens if you move the model in your program away from the origin, does it also move when put ingame?

I've tried moving it in blender, it didn't move in game.

Did you make a bounding box for your model in Blender? How many bricks wide, thick and tall is the TV supposed to be?

Did you make a bounding box for your model in Blender? How many bricks wide, thick and tall is the TV supposed to be?
join server and look

join server and look

Can't right now, you should post a picture though. For example, if your TV is 6 bricks wide, 1 brick thick and 4 bricks high, you would need to make a box with the dimensions 6x1x4.8 blender units, name it bounds, and center your TV inside that box. Then when you move it in blender it will move in-game relative to the bounding box.

Can't right now, you should post a picture though. For example, if your TV is 6 bricks wide, 1 brick thick and 4 bricks high, you would need to make a box with the dimensions 6x1x4.8 blender units, name it bounds, and center your TV inside that box. Then when you move it in blender it will move in-game relative to the bounding box.
The tv is 1 stud by 8 long and 14 plates high Also I have no idea how to do bounds I am new to blender do you have discord?

Create a normal shape and name it bounds, I think that is how it works

Your bounding box should have its faces ending directly where you want the brick to touch. This means that if you want it to be wall mounted, make sure the box touches the back of the TV