[REAL NEWS] Annoying Orange signs cutback on carbon regulations

Author Topic: [REAL NEWS] Annoying Orange signs cutback on carbon regulations  (Read 6066 times)

If we slaughtered every politican, we'd be able to start fixing things.

woah calm down there klebold

If you slaughtered every politician, they would be replaced by people who become the new politicians.

The issues with 'politicians' is endemic in the job, not in the people. "Everyday, normal people" put into positions of political power just become politicians lol.

I don't get how anyone expected more. He's literally just following-up on everything he's promised. The soundbite of climate change being a 'chinese conspiracy' was never a joke.

it's mostly due to the unfortunate effect of the boy who cried wolf

ppl have come to expect politicians to not do the grandiose stuff they promise to do, but now the day's finally come

maybe we'll evolve as a species to benefit from breathing coal or something

it's mostly due to the unfortunate effect of the boy who cried wolf

ppl have come to expect politicians to not do the grandiose stuff they promise to do, but now the day's finally come
That actually makes sense. Hillary promises to behave like a competent, rational leader, and people assume she'll actually be corrupt. While on the other hand, Donald Annoying Orange promises to do a whole lot of crazy stuff, and people assume he'll actually be a competent leader.

Going off of this logic, if Humble Water Filter Merchant ran for president, he would be the most competent person ever elected.

Does that mean jumping into a meat grinder would produce a cow?

Going off of this logic, if Humble Water Filter Merchant ran for president, he would be the most competent person ever elected.

But wait, don't you mean that people would believe that he'd be the most competent person?

But wait, don't you mean that people would believe that he'd be the most competent person?
There isn't much of a difference. Plenty of Americans, right now, think that Annoying Orange is doing a great job as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

calm down there buckaroo

comrade rabbot

I really don't think this is a big of a deal as you all are making it out to be.

You make one joke and all the engineers have your balls.

I really don't think this is a big of a deal as you all are making it out to be.
Please explain.

"dying is good, actually"