new youtube layout pushed onto my dad's computer - ew

Author Topic: new youtube layout pushed onto my dad's computer - ew  (Read 3764 times)

the like/dislike, share, playlist section makes me uncomfortable

on the bottom right should be a button to open up a menu that lets you go back to the "original" layout

on the bottom right should be a button to open up a menu that lets you go back to the "original" layout
I appreciate how it looks like a man running away.

I hope Youtube Center will still work once this is pushed on everyone.

they are making it look like the mobile app

handicapped

handicapped

what the forget is with that dis/like bar? this has to be a mistake...

handicapped

oh boy its the time again for a stuff load of people to bitch about some minor changes on youtube even changed barely anything important.

oh boy its the time again for a stuff load of people to bitch about some minor changes on youtube even changed barely anything important.

why waste time doing handicapped changes in the first place though lord high horse

idk i think this is pretty clean and feels better than the current interface. its really minor changes either way.

this response feels like the ios change from boxy heavy interface to light ui back in like 2012 when everyone was going "ugh" and now its like the standard for modern phone ui. i mean sure some still dont like it but its not like its complete and utter garbage.

why waste time doing handicapped changes in the first place though lord high horse
ui changes aren't handicapped, and neither are these changes. it makes things more clear and obvious to inexperienced or new users

actually i don't see the problem with it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 06:06:49 PM by cooolguy32 »