Author Topic: spaceX "makes aerospace history", launches satellite & lands with reused rocket  (Read 1636 times)

time to take an overnight direct flight to the moon

call me when they have wifi on board

RIP United Launch Alliance

once spacex launches NROL next month, not even military contracts will be beyond their reach.

the market will have to adapt or get completely destroyed by spacexs ultra low costs

i think it might make sense to not rush a rocket, but instead have like 2-4 rockets and then that way there's more uptime
and i'm guessing each rocket can be inspected like an assembly line, same people checking the same bits each time instead of having the check the whole rocket (since there'll be like 3 grounded being approved/prepped for next launch and 1 in the air)
yeah i doubt theyd try to stick to always putting them on a 24 hour cycle, but if they have the potential to do that it means its streamlined to the point that regular daily or weekly space lauches is possible

yeah i doubt theyd try to stick to always putting them on a 24 hour cycle, but if they have the potential to do that it means its streamlined to the point that regular daily or weekly space lauches is possible
the thing is, according to sources on /r/spacex, they are planning to have a refueling station on the barge so that the stage can fly back to cape Canaveral then refly once the launch cadence gets higher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYUDQh2RSbw
holy stuff this is one of the best parody songs ive seen

most have stuff lyrics but this one flows pretty fine

the thing is, according to sources on /r/spacex, they are planning to have a refueling station on the barge so that the stage can fly back to cape Canaveral then refly once the launch cadence gets higher
next thing you know they slap an ai on the thing to do everything automatically and skynet is born