question 8

Author Topic: question 8  (Read 1904 times)

Magic8Ball.exe has sto̍̎͘҉͈͓̳̹̪̦͚̳̰p̶̢͍̼̭͚̖̣ͯ̉p͙̞̤̪̳͍͇̖̾̾͊̆͡e̻͓̺̅͒̋ͣ͘͟d̼ͦ͆̉͞ ̵̲͇̻̖̻̠͙͖̺̿̀́ͤr̹̼ͤͦͯ͆è̢͈͉̹̝͈͐͡ś̸̵͖͙̱ͦͤ̉̃̆p̱̭̥̞̀̽ͩ̈́ͥ̀͟͜͞ͅͅo̡̡͚͈̻ͣ̑̎͛ͤ͢n̛̜͖̰̬̙̦ͮ̓͛ͨ̓́͛̿ͬ̕d̗̹͔̼̙̺̞̰͆̇͊͊ͅị̧͕͉̝͌̒̋̈̀ń̳̦̫̝͛̒̒͘̕͢ͅg̡̛̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉ͦ̍̑̿̊͞

so google thinks that's vietnamese and gives you this when you translate it
Magic8Ball.exe has a built-in ̹̼ͤͦͯ͆r̢͈͉̹̝͈͐͡è̸̵̸̵̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛͖͙͖͙̭̥̞̭̥̞̭̥̞͚͈̻̜͖̰̬̙̦̜͖̰̬̙̦̳̦̫̝̳̦̫̝̳̦̫̝̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉ͦͤ̉̆ͦͤ̉̆̽ͩ̈ͥ̽ͩ̈ͥ̽ͩ̈ͥͣ̑͛ͤͮ̓͛ͨ̓͛̿ͬͮ̓͛ͨ̓͛̿ͬ͛̒̒͛̒̒͛̒̒ͦ̍̑̿̊ͦ̍̑̿̊̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̕͟͜͟͜͟͜͢͢͢͢͞͞͞͞͞
google zalgo'd harder

EDIT: and it translates that again to
[ignore this]Magic8Ball.exe has a built-in ̢͈͉̹̝͈͐͡r̸̵̸̵̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛͖͙͖͙̭̥̞̭̥̞̭̥̞͚͈̻̜͖̰̬̙̦̜͖̰̬̙̦̳̦̫̝̳̦̫̝̳̦̫̝̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉ͦͤ̉̆ͦͤ̉̆̽ͩ̈ͥ̽ͩ̈ͥ̽ͩ̈ͥͣ̑͛ͤͮ̓͛ͨ̓͛̿ͬͮ̓͛ͨ̓͛̿ͬ͛̒̒͛̒̒͛̒̒ͦ̍̑̿̊ͦ̍̑̿̊̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̕͟͜͟͜͟͜͢͢͢͢͞͞͞͞͞è̸̵̸̵̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛͖͙͖͙̭̥̞̭̥̞̭̥̞͚͈̻̜͖̰̬̙̦̜͖̰̬̙̦̳̦̫̝̳̦̫̝̳̦̫̝̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉̯͇̟̠̩̗̖͉ͦͤ̉̆ͦͤ̉̆̽ͩ̈ͥ̽ͩ̈ͥ̽ͩ̈ͥͣ̑͛ͤͮ̓͛ͨ̓͛̿ͬͮ̓͛ͨ̓͛̿ͬ͛̒̒͛̒̒͛̒̒ͦ̍̑̿̊ͦ̍̑̿̊̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̕͟͜͟͜͟͜͢͢͢͢͞͞͞͞͞
and the save button currently says
"the Save" (nothing else has changed)

EDIT EDIT: third time doesn't make it three lines but rather one thicker I'm not gonna post it
EDIT EDIT EDIT: oh I missed that it also says hien instead of currently and khong instead of "but rather one" in the translation of my post, should I keep going?
edit x4: it capitalizes hien and entirely removes khong in the EDIT EDIT EDIT part, why is this so funny to me

on topic: uh what
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:08:40 PM by Super Suit 12 »

Number 9, number 9, number 9

question threlve

was there a pspwrap before there was vitawrap

duno i like mcdonalds crispy and chicken and bacon wraps

question umpteen

as in the umpteenth question