Author Topic: Blogland: Civics Teacher being a total bitch  (Read 488 times)

Before I start talking about my teacher, I want to apologize for last blogland thread and how I acted, I shouldn't have freaked out over people pointing out an small issue and I should've just fixed the issue, this time I will separate the paragraphs.

Ok, so Civic Teacher all year long has been a total bitch (as the title says) and basically treats the whole class like stuff for no reason, but treats one student like gold when he is really no better then us, this guy isn't really bad, but can annoying sometimes, but I will talk him later on.

I've seen this teacher last year, and she seemed pretty nice, even talk them sometimes. This year, when I looked at my teachers I will be getting, I saw her name on it, so I was hoping the class would be good, boy I was wrong, SO loving wrong. Basically, she is like barely what I saw from last year, this year she is all loving rude as hell, she is always saying "DUDE" or "Excuse you!" and all these other phrases and stuff.

I mean she knows how to teach, but what she doesn't know stuff about is talking with students with issues or how to be stern with student properly, she just looks at you with this stupid ass face yells "Excuse you!". At beginning of year of the year, we had to bring like 5 subject and I forget to tell my mom to get one like 3 day of school, so instead of brushing, so she decides to waste like 10 mins of class to bitch about loving me, my friend, and somebody else for bringing notebooks, I understand we should've had the notebooks before hand, and I don't know why my mom didn't get that before school started, but at the damn time it's only of the 3rd day of school, calm down.

Now, I have bad habit with sucking my thumb, I am trying my hardest to stop that stuff, but like nobody really cares ( I doesn't mean I should keep going ) nor most of my teachers care, this lady always looks at me when I am doing and stops the class to tell put my thumb out of mouth, I know it's trying my habit, but at the same time it's none of your goddamn business if I do it and it's annoying when you have stop the class, hell I had a talk with my friends and they agree it's annoying when the teacher points, and I bring up to them she even said onetime "you're in 8th grade" and one of friends were like "what does the grade your in have to do with anything".

Another thing that's annoying, is she always talking how this one student is in the class when he is no loving better in nobody in the class, like he is pretty good at drawing, that's really it, he literally pays attention to the class like everyone else, big deal. About this guy being loving annoying, well onetime while the teacher was out and assistant teacher was taking over, she asked a question and like loving 2 second later, this guy just freaked out for no reason and yelled "CAN EVERYBODY JUST ACT MATURE!?" and assistant teacher just agrees with him, like are loving kidding me here, like nobody in the class wasn't horsing around or anything else, that everybody just confused, how is that immature????? next time, he does this stuff, I am just going to loving yell at him to shut the forget up, because 1. you no more loving mature if you're scream about people immature, especially when nobody loving is! 2. your not a teacher nor a loving assist to the teacher, you're a student.

Another thing is my friend told me she lied his grandpa, and told his grandpa that he didn't even to a test and "didn't even try" even though all of that stuff is bullstuff, because he did actually came and try on the loving test. and I can go on and on about this bitch, but this all I wanted to tell you.

Please don't mind the grammar
/discuss
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:56:34 PM by cooolguy32 »

we were reviewing and I just picked up a book from my backpack for reason, and I wasn't really it and then teacher calls me that she is teaching and I decide to act like a handicap and throw the book on the ground and then she is "hey that's juvenile behavior and you'r-" and then I threw another object on the ground and then "if you wanna do that, you can just get out" and then I yelled "Fine!" and stormed out of the room as I was leaving she said she was going to call my parent like I give a stuff but ok.
I had a lot of adversarial relationships with teachers back when I was younger, but this really just boils down to you being a little stuff. Any teacher would call you out for pulling that stuff in class.

I had a lot of adversarial relationships with teachers back when I was younger, but this really just boils down to you being a little stuff. Any teacher would call you out for pulling that stuff in class.

This

and I bring up to them she even said onetime "you're in 8th grade" and one of friends were like "what does the grade your in have to do with anything"

Is this like a very minimal understanding of the English language going on here how loving stupid do you have to be to not understand what she's saying
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:55:17 PM by Red Spy »

i know, i was being generally stupid that period.

I have a teacher that freaks out too, but it is kind of understandable with my class.  So like everyone in there except about four people (including myself) don't pay attention and non-stop talk or just play on their phones instead of paying attention.  It has gotten so bad you get sent to the office for Saturday school if you talk now, and if you have your phone out it is like just as bad or even worse.  Also this teacher does not know how to explain math at all, like we had a different teacher substitute two classes, and she showed us how to do it better than my own teacher!  But yeah, this teacher I hate with a passion even though I'm one of her favorite students.