poisson d'avril

Author Topic: poisson d'avril  (Read 628 times)

poisson d'avril is the french version of april fools where children tape pictures of fish to the backs of adults and on occasion eat chocolate fish.

you can fish one user. who is it?

I will fish He Who Devours All in the Dark, Lexur'iga-serr'roth.

OH MAN

wait, are you telling me no one else does this?

I remember back in middle school everyone would make fun of the people with the most fish taped to their back

good times, I though non-frenchies did this too, I never realized this wasn't a thing elsewhere lol

OH MAN

wait, are you telling me no one else does this?

I remember back in middle school everyone would make fun of the people with the most fish taped to their back

good times, I though non-frenchies did this too, I never realized this wasn't a thing elsewhere lol
i wish this was a thing in my country :(

i wish this was a thing in my country :(
oh man you have no idea

I remember my french teacher got so pissed because every time she would turn to face the board everyone would burst out laughing because she had like 20 fishes hanging on her back and she never noticed.

what have i been missing
 ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍' ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
 ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍' ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍ ̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̩̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍'

it's a thing in the french part of canada

i confirm its real

i would put a richard shaped paper on badspots back