Author Topic: Environment Zone 1.1 | Per-client environments | Multiple worlds!  (Read 39123 times)

Well, making progress at least. There seems to be some bug with the loader not finding dlls but I'm not sure what the problem is.

You did place the batch files directly in the blockland folder, right?
I had an issue like that and it was because the cwd wasn't the blockland folder

I had an issue like that and it was because the cwd wasn't the blockland folder

That actually makes a lot of sense... it just checks for a modules folder in the working directory instead of next to Blockland.exe.

Followed all the instructions yet it says I need SelectiveGhosting.dll even though I have it in the modules folder.

I tried doing this for a dedicated server and it gave me this

I tried doing this for a dedicated server and it gave me this

-snip-
install the microsoft visual c++ 2013 redistributable

install the microsoft visual c++ 2013 redistributable

Just tried it, but it still gave me the error :/

Just tried it, but it still gave me the error :/
x86 and x64?
if that didn't fix it install the visual c++ 2015 one

x86 and x64?
if that didn't fix it install the visual c++ 2015 one
Turns out I didn't have x86, but after installing that one it worked, thanks mane

It looks cool but all it did was crash my game.

Nobody can help you if you don't provide any information about the crash or your computer.

Is there no way to avoid using batch files? With my particular WINE setup this would be pretty inconvenient. I attempted to set the launch settings via Steam, but this results in the game acting as if it was the demo version (if I set -nosteam) or the DLL not loading (if I don't).

If not, I understand.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:38:23 AM by TristanLuigi »

The steam version shouldn't need any changes other than replacing blockland.exe. The batch files are used to start the game without the launcher.

The steam version shouldn't need any changes other than replacing blockland.exe. The batch files are used to start the game without the launcher.
Hmm... The DLL doesn't seem to be loaded on the Steam version. I'll give it another shot later.

Thank you so much for making this add-on.

Is there any way to assign individual music/ambient files to play for clients while they're in a specific zone?