Unova is back

Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 76252 times)

I find it weird how I can find myself saying, "Yes, criminals can be rehabilitated and changed for the better," and yet every single day I see the worst that internet life has to offer drag themselves over here to get some kicks out of disrupting discussions in the least bannable way possible.

I really can't wait to see what other false stories he's willing to make up for fake sympathy. His posts have already demonstrated a very poor, yet stubborn ability to sell snake-oil.
commiting crimes = loving with ppl on blockland
good work detective

good work detective

"Criminals" as in "rule-breakers and jackasses"

Good reading comprehension deputy.

I swear he needs to seek a physiatrist.

good work detective
Every day criminals come out of rehabilitation programs changed and ready to be accepted into society again. If criminals can pull that stuff off, why can't blockland trolls do it?

To be fair nix can be offended really easily
Why are you guys trying to force Nix to not forgive the dude lol

im getting so many mixed opinions in this thread jesus

"Criminals" as in "rule-breakers and jackasses"

these are two different terms that shouldn't be combined together and it's very laughable whenever someone uses "criminal" to mean "rule-breakers and jackasses"

Why are you guys trying to force Nix to not forgive the dude lol

...I'm not?

He's still being incredibly annoying.

Great going Unova, the NDT is locked again for the night

he's still acting like a loving handicap

he's still acting like a loving handicap
why did you bump this drama over some discord stuff that happened in the right channel
im out of the discord now because it's just a stuffty clique
if you are really that triggered that all you can think of as an insult is "handicap" than you really need to work on your matierial my dude

why did you bump this drama over some discord stuff that happened in the right channel
if you are really that triggered that all you can think of as an insult is "handicap" than you really need to work on your matierial my dude

gg