Unova is back

Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 76253 times)

do you count random stuffposts as fitting in? you're an ass and you be an ass to everyone who you think would get you badspot kredz or some stuff because you were saying stuff like "i think hes trying to get badspot angry" or something like that when it was clearly just a stuffpost.
is baby gonna cry now

do you count random stuffposts as fitting in? you're an ass and you be an ass to everyone who you think would get you badspot kredz or some stuff because you were saying stuff like "i think hes trying to get badspot angry" or something like that when it was clearly just a stuffpost.
I swear on my life this post is hella ironic

noedit : and besides, in all honesty, he isn't really an ass all that much yet i guess he really got under your skin with his downvote post

hes still handicapped

eugh