Author Topic: Guess who's back.  (Read 1345 times)

OK guys time to brace for a bunch of hate. It is I Chezburger1337 The loving douche 11 year old that used to roam these forums until I lost interest in blockland. I am back roaming these dark dreaded lands and have come to inform you that I am no longer a little kid that makes cringey mine-craft and roblox jokes and I am actually here again with good wishes and hopes to the blockland community, and hope that you forgive my once cringe-worthy behavior, bad builds, bad quality videos, and knock off Black Pedro http://imgur.com/a/6ZA49
Either way, I am back and am no longer wishing to be remembered as the cringey 11 year old that made stuffty blockland videos and crappy mine-craft lets plays, and I wholeheartedly beg for the forgiveness of this quaint blockland forum, which I tarnished once upon a time.  

I no longer go under Chezburgstuff either I wish I could change that
oh goodness this is a stuff-storm I may have created for myself

I was thinking of another ACC I had that carried stuff tons of hate forget
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:06:41 PM by Chezburger1337 »

I wasn't here when you were around, but welcome back to the forums anyway.

The best part about being gone along time is that nobody gives a stuff about who you were and making a thread about it makes you look like an attention seeker

I don't know if that's your personality or not but that's what I'm getting

eh u don't have too many posts and spaced them out pretty often so i doubt anyone remembers u here too much
good to see u changed for the better though!

Lmao gotta love when people make return posts when no one knows who they are.

Ah well I'm not attention seeking as its been forever Its just that this name carried stuff tons of hate from the community and didn't know if my return would be ok, so I'm sorry if I seem attention seeking

The community's usually pretty forgiving unless you're super annoying or malicious, you'll do fine