If a girl likes futanari girls, would that make them a lesbian?

Poll

/question

Yes
35 (66%)
No
18 (34%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: If a girl likes futanari girls, would that make them a lesbian?  (Read 13792 times)

if a woman likes traps shes homo because it looks like a girl
if a man likes traps hes homo because it has a peen
paradox

hermaphrodites are real, kimon
oh yeah
to be fair im pretty sure nobody who jacks off to futa regularly thinks hermaphrodites are hot, so its safe to say the question in the OP wasnt intended to include them.

like given the kind of people who have futa special interestes, they probably dont have hermaphrodite special interestes as well
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 07:12:31 PM by Poliwhirl »

fun fact a person that lived in the town my mom grew up in was born with both richard and vag but mostly had a female appearance

think of gay as being really sensitive, anything can trigger it including liking women as a woman, not necessarily only the richard aspect

fun fact a person that lived in the town my mom grew up in was born with both richard and vag but mostly had a female appearance
well clearly ​you're lying, the internet memes told me your gender correlates with your genitals

you're a little too interested in my genitals. I'll remind you this time that I'm a minor but next time I'm filing an FBI report
I don't think that's necessary for futa either
As long as you can put the thing in the hole

Nice try dyke, age of consent here is 16.

There is no escape.

Nice try but I'm actually 8 years old

Nice try dyke, age of consent here is 16.

There is no escape.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=36286
Didn't realize Michigan had different laws regarding age of consent.

I get the joke but the age of consent in Michigan is actually 16