LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48859 times)

I was not breaking NLR. And I explained to you how I wasn't.

Either way it was about 30-50 minutes apart with what I did on the new character.

So I'm not allowed to interact with you at all as soon as I reroll a new character? That's handicapped.

Quote from: the server rules
       + You need to have 2-3 characters inbetween, and they need to last a while (they can't be throwaway characters)

It was 2-3 characters in a span of 30-50 minutes apart.

It was 2-3 characters in a span of 30-50 minutes apart.
(they can't be throwaway characters)

They weren't thrown away characters and if you can prove they were I'd be amazed.

I was not breaking NLR. And I explained to you how I wasn't.

Either way it was about 30-50 minutes apart with what I did on the new character.

So I'm not allowed to interact with you at all as soon as I reroll a new character? That's handicapped.
why are you still hollering in this thread? this server is hosted quite rarely to my experience at least, and even so, their decision is final and you have done nothing more than make them want to unban you less. you're not helping your case.

I didn't know about the 2-3 character rule so I wouldn't just make random characters just to get killed.

why are you still hollering in this thread? this server is hosted quite rarely to my experience at least, and even so, their decision is final and you have done nothing more than make them want to unban you less. you're not helping your case.

The ban was unjust, Magus even practically almost said so as he didn't want me to get "special treatment"

I didn't know about the 2-3 character rule so I wouldn't just make random characters just to get killed.
Don't complain about getting banned for breaking rules you've never read, then.

The ban was unjust, Magus even practically almost said so as he didn't want me to get "special treatment"
its been a couple of months

Don't complain about getting banned for breaking rules you've never read, then.

I got banned for some stuff I didn't do.

When other people did actual malicious stuff that I reported for they get left off with "Warnings" and I still end up dying from their bullstuff.

Getting thrown into a fire pit for the guard to roleplay as a cannibal was pretty much RDM.

But I down someone, tie them up and about to ask them a question.

I get banned for "RDM."

Did not even kill the person.

As if calling the ban "unjust" will get you any closer to being unbanned lol

As if calling the ban "unjust" will get you any closer to being unbanned lol

So I'm not allowed to call them out on it?