Bullstuff interview questions keep me from getting offered jobs.

Author Topic: Bullstuff interview questions keep me from getting offered jobs.  (Read 5267 times)

iirc if u find the right place the nasty plumbing jobs can pay reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaally good

can confirm. have stax

like, if you can't improvise a simple conversation or remember more than 3 sentences vaguely for more than 20 minutes I don't know what to tell you.

it's like if you are trying not to get a job at this point

like, if you can't improvise a simple conversation or remember more than 3 sentences vaguely for more than 20 minutes I don't know what to tell you.

it's like if you are trying not to get a job at this point
seconding this. it sounds like you're trying to make excuses instead of actually improving. the problem isn't that the questions are hard, it's that you're unwilling the work on them.

i promise you i'm not making excuses, i'm telling you why stuff doesn't work for me. it's not like i just read it and won't take it into consideration.

OT: If you honest to God cannot repeat a rehearsed line in an interview, it's probably nothing to do with being a bad liar or whatever, you might just be irreversibly socially handicapped. On the bright side that might score you some extra NEET points at the welfare office.

I've only done like 6 interviews so far but every single one has landed me a job offer. AMA

lol did you really think you could get by in an interview by saying 'i need money?'

tbh no matter where i've worked i have never been asked the question "why do you want to work here?" mostly because everyone knows its for loving money.

i have been asked the question "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" but it's usually in referral to general life, not the job specifically.

I've only done like 6 interviews so far but every single one has landed me a job offer. AMA
where do you work

"Whats your biggest weakness?"
Say something thats really small, I usually say, "My handwriting." (They don't care. I'm not a professional writer.)

"Why do you want to work for us?"
Kiss their ass. "I want to improve your company and leave a positive impression."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:14:38 AM by Sheepocalypse »