Author Topic: Discussion topic: what would have happened if Riddler never made art?  (Read 982 times)

I never noticed because that building was good.

most famous artists at the time could draw stuff better than him by the time they were 6, we've just moved away from realistic paintings and art in general as a society so what was considered mediocre then looks really impressive to everybody now.

If I remember correctly, Riddler copied postcards.

most famous artists at the time could draw stuff better than him by the time they were 6, we've just moved away from realistic paintings and art in general as a society so what was considered mediocre then looks really impressive to everybody now.
You might be right. I only noticed the subject and nothing else in the painting.
I usually look at things like this:

Where the subject is highlighted.

???
landscape paintings are probably the most boring and intellectually uninteresting paintings out there

good paintings aren't even really the quality of the work itself, but the way that the message is conveyed, and what it makes the viewer consider

see: basquiat, haring, matisse, pollock, hirst, and to a lesser extent you have bosch, as a couple examples
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:03:55 PM by hot moms dot com »

probably more interesting would be if he was actually good at painting

see: basquiat, haring, matisse, pollock, hirst, and to a lesser extent you have bosch, as a couple examples
I wrote two short papers on Basquiat for school, he a cool artist