Author Topic: Whats a good way to get rid off anxiety?  (Read 2150 times)

I'm being 100% serious when I say this:
Slow procrastination. Take your body on a pleasure trip.
I beat my meat atleast once every single day.

"Slow," brother, read all the words

"Slow," brother, read all the words
Slow, fast and even sideways

Tobacco ofcourse.
My parents would kill me if they find out I smoked weed.
Tobacco is fine for them tough
wtf

Psilocybin, meditation, hypnotherapy, to detach from the Ego to find unconditional love in your environment and lower your sense of self and experience the world in its entirety. Self Delete or heroin overdose is also a valid option but not guarenteed to solve your woes post-mortem.

Oh, also, alcohol and xanax is great until you understand you're putting on make up over your self-abused subconscious.

I am just now recovering from crippling social anxiety and loss of validation after being beaten up so much in elementry school for having Autism, it got routine to drink enough Vodka to cry myself to sleep, blasting Tool and burning myself to be able to remind myself what it means to feel.

Get better, buddy.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:28:32 AM by Neventii »

Oh, also, alcohol and xanax is great until you understand you're putting on make up over your self-abused subconscious.
Well I mean as long as it looks/feels better im fine with it. I stopped drinking tough because it was getting out of hand.
Thanks fam

I find working out is a good way to remove my anxiety, but that is just me.  You should try it though.

Try jumping off a cliff, it will slow time down.
Or slit your wrists, it should lower your blood pressure. Just make sure to go 'with the grain' when you do it though.