[NEWS] Pepsi removes ad and apologizes to BLM.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pepsi removes ad and apologizes to BLM.  (Read 2086 times)

because when you stuff out 200 topics a day of """"news"""" without putting any effort into presenting it properly it gets annoying

So anyways I feel apologizing to BLM is a bad idea.

BLM wasn't even the party represented in the commercial yet they are taking credit for it.

the reason tony posts no source is so people who don't read into it can get outsmarted by tony (which is very rare so you gotta grab what you can get)

the reason tony posts no source is so people who don't read into it can get outsmarted by tony (which is very rare so you gotta grab what you can get)
no its all part of the technique TM

blue lives matter
heil riot control and beating starfishs up

It was a stuff ad, and this is just an example of the darwinism of the free market. No government entity told Pepsi to revoke the ad, it was consumer backlash. You'll complain about anything Tony.

If a newspaper had an article on Donald Annoying Orange they'd need information, they wouldn't just put "Donald Annoying Orange said he wants a wall, go look it up on Google for the information."

Same goes for you Tony, we need a source, don't just say "you can do it yourselves" because yes, we can, but not all the time is it the right source and half the time people don't have time to look up everything you talk about.

tony for the love of forget could you start putting sources in your goddamn news reports i dont even care if you stuff on a piece of paper and use it as a source as long as you give us something it doesn't even have to be credible in the slightest anything will do

Tony is the biggest troll on this forum
How do you guys still not realize he deliberately doesn't post a source to irritate people like you?

It was a stuff ad, and this is just an example of the darwinism of the free market. No government entity told Pepsi to revoke the ad, it was consumer backlash. You'll complain about anything Tony.
Doesn't mean you can't complain about outher people's dumb opinions.

You know there was another thread for this, Tony

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308982.0
That's just the ad itself you're talking about, Tony is talking about how it got taken down.

That's just the ad itself you're talking about, Tony is talking about how it got taken down.
i'm going to make a topic about my personal review(tm) about the ad and it'll be a whole seperate topic

i'm going to make a topic about my personal review(tm) about the ad and it'll be a whole seperate topic
if i make a review on ur review do i have to make another topic too

The difference between me and a news journalist is that I'm not a journalist.
So does that make you a news?