The scroll wheel isnt working on the forums, am I the only one?

Author Topic: The scroll wheel isnt working on the forums, am I the only one?  (Read 2403 times)

I thought I was the only one.

Haven't had any issues with firefox. Maybe you all finally have an excuse to jump to a browser not maintained by a data collection giant.

no issues with firefox

google chrome, but it only seems to be happening on here and not anywhere else

Haven't had any issues with firefox. Maybe you all finally have an excuse to jump to a browser not maintained by a data collection giant.
I have all my browser data, bookmarks, auto fills and whatsnot saved and synced across all my devices on chrome. Thats honestly the only reason I wont switch to firefox.

firefox a stuff
die

Hahahaaa.

For real though, Firefox crashes too much for me.

I haven't been having any issues scrolling yet.
Google Chrome   58.0.3029.40 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
Revision   0

Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
Ohboy
also why is chrome even 64 bit.

Nobot, Sentry, and myself have been experiencing this since April 1st. But it's not a joke. I go on other SMF forums and it does the same issue. It's an SMF issue, which is very very odd, considering this is an old version of SMF, and the new version also has the issue.

Cool.  So it might just be that the main branch of google chrome is a little bit broken right now.  I'm on the beta branch, afaik.

chrome://version

Cool.  So it might just be that the main branch of google chrome is a little bit broken right now.  I'm on the beta branch, afaik.

chrome://version
I'm on the main branch myself, and have no problems with it.
It might be a broken extension.

HAH I thought my scroll wheel was broken. It happens on other sites for me too. Sounds like Chrome bug.

It's a chrome (or any other browser based on chromium) bug. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
For now an easy fix is to close the tab and use a different one.

also why is chrome even 64 bit.

to benefit from the 64 bit architecture. why not?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:02:10 PM by Steve5451² »