[NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield

Author Topic: [NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield  (Read 10389 times)

...why is this not also horrifying people??
Because most of the people on Blockland are Americans, not Chinese or Filipino (in nationality).
But, what's scary about that is it implies the Philippines are our allies in this third World War.

why do you keep saying this is the third world war

why do you keep saying this is the third world war
Because it's lining up like the previous two.
I'm just calling it in advance.

"ww3's gonna happen"
"why"
"because we tomahawked syria after they gassed people"

...why is this not also horrifying people??
the Philippines is a meme country which will probably back off as soon as they see the Chinese even slightly mobilize in

-Annoying Orange continues to be handicapped in that weird way which ends up working
-russia realizes the handicap running the strongest military powerhouse in the world isn't afraid of kicking russia's sphere of influence
-russia begins to denounce "ally" because they know they can't conventionally win vs nato and nobody has the balls to start a nuclear war
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 10:26:31 PM by Juncoph »

Because it's lining up like the previous two.
I'm just calling it in advance.
russia doesnt want nor can afford a war with nato

at this point im just waiting for bisjac to burst into the thread, say something handicapped, and condescend anyone who disagrees
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 10:35:58 PM by Frankie² »

russia doesnt want nor can afford a war with nato
Not alone, but they have the Chinese, and possibly the support of the greater Middle East at this point.
It's not exactly Russia vs. NATO.

at this point im just waiting for bisjac to burst into the thread, say something handicapped, and condescend anyone who disagrees
i've been on this forum for nearly 10 loving years and i have never seen something that describes the forums so well

Not alone, but they have the Chinese, and possibly the support of the greater Middle East at this point.
It's not exactly Russia vs. NATO.
china will not go to war with nato, it would devastate their economy
russia's economy is already stuff and cant afford a conventional war with nato
what is the "greater middle east"?

i've been on this forum for nearly 10 loving years and i have never seen something that describes the forums so well
It's missing the "Lord Tony will say something to annoy everyone, and Patton will come in to backup Tony" prediction.

china will not go to war with nato, it would devastate their economy
russia's economy is already stuff and cant afford a conventional war with nato
what is the "greater middle east"?
Greater Middle East is, in this case, most of the countries in the Middle East, because we've been fighting them for so long.

Greater Middle East is, in this case, most of the countries in the Middle East, because we've been fighting them for so long.
what countries specifically are you talking about?

it's in nobodies interests to start a war that big

what countries specifically are you talking about?
Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran are the major ones I know for sure.
Possibly more.