Author Topic: [NEWs] Hillary blames mysoginy for her loss. *First post election interview*  (Read 7543 times)

In her first interview since losing the election nearly six months ago, Hillary Clinton blamed her circumstances partially on loveism.

According to The Hill, Clinton was speaking at the Women of the World Summit in New York.

She said, “certainly, misogyny played a role. I mean, that just has to be admitted. And why and what the underlying reasons were is what I’m trying to parse out myself.”

Continuing, she declared, “I think in this election there was a very real struggle between what is viewed as change that is welcomed and exciting to so many Americans and change which is worrisome and threatening to others.”

“You layer on the first woman president over that and I think some people, women included, had real problems.”

Clinton also said she is writing a book in which she is exploring this particular issue.

Continuing, she declared, “I think in this election there was a very real struggle between what is viewed as change that is welcomed and exciting to so many Americans and change which is worrisome and threatening to others.”
I don't know if blaming the election loss on being female is necessarily accurate - but this is an extremely astute comment on the modern state of politics in the US.

How is this still relevant?

How is this still relevant?

Recent interview. Keep up with current events.

i blame lord tony

His [NEWS] threads where he was sweating with rage while nude about SJWs proved to be convincing for undecided voters

You can't deny that there is a small amount of people who won't vote for a woman, entirely on the basis of being a woman.

But, of course, there are also people (like feminists) who will vote for a women, entirely on the basis of being a woman.

Which group is larger is hard, probably impossible, to measure.
And without being able to measure which is larger, it's also not possible to blame that group for affecting the outcome.

I'd assume anyone who wouldn't vote for her just because she's a woman probably wouldn't have voted Democrat in the first place

betel didn't vote for hillary because he didn't "think it was time for a womin president"

You can't deny that there is a small amount of people who won't vote for a woman, entirely on the basis of being a woman.

But, of course, there are also people (like feminists) who will vote for a women, entirely on the basis of being a woman.

Which group is larger is hard, probably impossible, to measure.
And without being able to measure which is larger, it's also not possible to blame that group for affecting the outcome.

From what I've seen,  the second group is considerably larger.

betel didn't vote for hillary because he didn't "think it was time for a womin president"
Its also betel