Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46701 times)

I heard from someone on Kyle's server mention him and legopepper having some sort of problem, and then Destroyerofblocks mentioned that Ide was holding legopepper's server hostage at some point, because Ide is a sociopath and legopepper is gullible or something
Actually scratch that, destroyerofblocks was talking about cca and rexx. forget i guess i'm literally going crazy.
jesus

noedit: I respect your final honesty to the very least. Just be careful in the future with accusations please.

Don't worry Conan, Kott is a memester and I caught him. All jokes aside he acknowledged his mistake in discord and it's fine.
It's not hard whatsoever to understand that he's looking for the discords that are connected to Blockland, any of them. Any normal person can comprehend such a simple question.
dude your first post was this,

how in the world do you not understand his question or think something is wrong with it? he's simply looking for discord(s) to join, and considering he didn't specify what kind of discord, that means he doesn't give a stuff what kind it is.

itt: https://discord.gg/JB9FZdR
LOL
He clearly is being open about it, he doesn't have to elaborate, the title says
bruh what the forget