Author Topic: [NEWS] Sheila Abdus-Salaam, Judge at NY Court of Appeals, found dead  (Read 753 times)

holy stuff wtf

I wonder if she was murdered by a disgrtuntled client? Fun fact, it's a class one felony to kill your judge. That means you'll face the death penalty--like treason.

holy stuff wtf

I wonder if she was murdered by a disgrtuntled client? Fun fact, it's a class one felony to kill your judge. That means auto-death penalty, like treason.

Is it a death penalty to kill any judge or just yours?

States with death penalties will give you a death penalty for class one felonies. Killing a judge is a class A felony country-wide

in NY class A felonies are life sentences without parole

States with death penalties will give you a death penalty for class one felonies. Killing a judge is a class A felony country-wide

in NY class A felonies are life sentences without parole

Well rip if you ever get caught.

just yours, I think. Also a member of the jury. the idea is not that judges are better than other people, but that you should protect them from their clients.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/us/sheila-abdus-salaam-judge-hudson-river/

sad news for NY
Seems like a very suspicious death, but apparently the cops found no signs of foul play. I have to wonder whether it's possible that she had a heart attack, gripped some of the railing on the Hudson for support, and just keeled over straight into the river.

just yours, I think. Also a member of the jury. the idea is not that judges are better than other people, but that you should protect them from their clients.
Well that and it's a much more ramped up offense from contempt of court.

Seems like a very suspicious death, but apparently the cops found no signs of foul play. I have to wonder whether it's possible that she had a heart attack, gripped some of the railing on the Hudson for support, and just keeled over straight into the river.
I've been to every single waterfront area in New York, and the railing is designed specifically to prevent you from toppling over unless you intentionally jump in.

Unless she fell in somewhere upstate and floated down, which is highly unlikely. I think someone pushed her in with minimum force