Gytyyhgffff (26879) - Spamming/Trolling/Spawntrapping on Xalos's Stargate server

Author Topic: Gytyyhgffff (26879) - Spamming/Trolling/Spawntrapping on Xalos's Stargate server  (Read 11832 times)

first off daswiruch, the fact you're justifying private investigating anyone is seriously forgeted up and yea, he should be backed into a corner because he is and has been a massive problem for the community for years. In like the last two weeks this is just some of the stuff he's pulled:

given out info on how to dox people(me), encouraged doxing, and stalked my mothers facebook
shared keys
faked and photoshopped screenshots(this isn't 100% but i'm pretty sure it is)
accused Gyt of being "notorious for blhack(total bullstuff)"

this is along with a long history of seriously stuffty behavior including a near lord tony amount of alts created. He lies constantly, and just acts like he's little red riding hood and acts like he's innocent all the time. like dude, stop accusing anyone of "trolling you"(stuff that is not and has not happened) when you actively make stuff up.
oh, another thing wound. it's really funny that you claim this whole moral high ground in saying you would never "dox people" when you've been drama'd for it before

Patton how loving dense are you?????

Ide did not dox you. Maxx did.

Patton how loving dense are you?????

Ide did not dox you. Maxx did.
i'm well aware of that, and I've said as much. wound was the one that actively encouraged maxx to do so and gave him the guide.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand INH, do some research on wound and I think you'll find everything that You, Beachbum, Gyt, myself, and others have posted makes a lot more sense when you get an idea of the kind of stuffhead wound is.

first off daswiruch, the fact you're justifying private investigating anyone is seriously forgeted up and yea

He lies constantly, and just acts like he's little red riding hood and acts like he's innocent all the time. like dude, stop accusing anyone of "trolling you"(stuff that is not and has not happened) when you actively make stuff up.
are you loving kidding me? there are screenshots of you admitting to loving trolling people on your discord and sicking your stuffty ass clan members on other people
you have GOT to be kidding me

wound was the one that actively encouraged maxx to do so and gave him the guide.
If you would've done research yourself, you'd realize that Ide did not encourage doxing you. Maxx abused his guide to dox you. Ide did not encourage it.

Maxx abused his guide to dox you.
he used a guide on private investigating exactly as it was intended

To verify my issue with Ide was that he lied to my face earlier. on discord We cleared it up and he apologized.

There are multiple chapters, for example 3, 5, and I forgot the other one, explained extensively how to remove info from every personal housing info site that you could think of.

It's actually very useful if you want to remove your info. And besides it's not like Maxx couldn't investigate Grimlock without the guide, there are probably 100s of guides online, this one was just unique to me because it was an extensively written one that explained how to remove info.

Read. It's a guide to remove a dox that is aimed at you / remove your info to prevent future private investigating. Not a guide on how to dox someone else.

I gave Maxx the PDF* to remove his own though, same with Nobot, except Nobot didn't care to have it so I explained it step by step.
Basically yeah, don't twist the intentions though.

One night, Nobot and I were on discord and I found the guide, It took a few days to remove my stuff. Nobot's actually took less. The next day Nobot and I were in discord and I asked Maxx if he wanted to remove his as well, he was curious and I gave it to him because I didn't feel like snipping the PDF, or re-explaining it like I did the day before.

I gave him the gun, whatever he did was his choice.

Just because he didnt trap everyone doesnt make it right. He still trapped people, yes some may have been spammers, but not all.

Hey can we get back on topic about Gytyyhgffff, if you're going to make drama about Ide go ahead and do it somewhere else.

I don't think it was trolling but it's still not right to spam the spawns to prevent people from spawning. Yet again I feel like OP does not have the other side of the evidence we want here. The only evidence we have is the bad part of Gytyyhgfff but not what caused it.

I'd say it's pretty valid to make sacrifices so spammers don't spread out to other places. Just trap em. What I saw here was gyt doing exactly that.

looks more like shenanigans than trolling to me

drama'd for it before
To be fair though, I did come off in a somewhat threatening manner in that thread (Watson back then was me, my name is Blake) but I didn't do anything to Wound past that, we both had this hate boner for eachother lol

https://puu.sh/vi7p8/40c6f17aac.png
metagaming
for reference the metagaming and asking to be banned charges are directed at this http://www.garycact.us/stargate/ which lists all the stargate codes. i put ban me xalos at the bottom of the page because i assumed xalos would be the kind of guy to freak out when someone makes his game better. before i made this page you'd spend hours trying to figure out specific stargate codes because you had to dial a 6 digit code out of like 40 and it had to be in order

also when he figured out that i was dramaed i'm quite sure that he didn't even look past the op. he was with me when he was attempting to trace garycact.us back to me and he didn't exactly take a lot of time between him figuring out i was dramaed and him banning me