[NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%

Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13188 times)

More like Daswurich and Inserts words.
And your words apparently.

And your words apparently.

I'm basing my conclusion off what they told me. If they do teach love ed properly and these idiots are still getting knocked up with 3 kids why should anyone be giving them money?

I'm basing my conclusion off what they told me. If they do teach love ed properly and these idiots are still getting knocked up with 3 kids why should anyone be giving them money?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2546606/

Risky behavior is higher amongst lower-income people. Lower-income schools result in lower-income students, families. Risky behavior is engaged in, children are born in low-income neighborhood, grow up in low-income neighborhood, engage in risky behavior again.

It's called the poverty cycle. It can be broken if you do two things: a) fund schools enough b) fund schools correctly.

If one of those two doesn't happen, then you have low success rates. Both need to occur in order for it to work. You've been suggesting that we do only (b) because 'damaged system' with no proof, and you've been accusing everyone of wanting to do only (a). In reality, we want both (a) and (b) to happen at the same time.

With enough money to support the right educational programs and the right funding patterns, then low-income low-achievement schools can be changed to high achievement schools. If you have no money, you can't fund correctly.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:13:53 PM by PhantOS »

beachbum you wanna take a breather and calm down?
beachbum has a meltdown like this any time more than 2 people disagree with him

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2546606/

Risky behavior is higher amongst lower-income people. Lower-income schools result in lower-income students, families. Risky behavior is engaged in, children are born in low-income neighborhood, grow up in low-income neighborhood, engage in risky behavior again.

It's called the poverty cycle

Okay so I should feed them money because they are poor and made a stupid decision? Why?

beachbum has a meltdown like this any time more than 2 people disagree with him

Thats cute coming from you considering that fact that you sperg out any time theres news about Annoying Orange.

Okay so I should feed them money because they are poor and made a stupid decision? Why?
Because if they don't get funded, they will stay in the poverty cycle and continue to stay in the poverty cycle. It's not the child's fault that they're raised in a low-income setting, and it's not their child's fault that they also are raised in a low-income setting.

Because if they don't get funded, they will stay in the poverty cycle and continue to stay in the poverty cycle.

If you want to donate to poor people then go ahead. But their poor decisions are not my responsibility.

If you want to donate to poor people then go ahead. But their poor decisions are not my responsibility.
If you lived in the US, they would be your responsibility. So, if you ever want to move here, say goodbye to $1 every month. As for me, i'm glad to be paying taxes and supporting people in need, keeping our government running smoothly and helping donald Annoying Orange play more serious golf

Also keep in mind that there are probably poor and rich people all around your country who are paying for your public education whether they want to or not. They do this so that your education can be public and not private. They do it so you don't have to pay 50,000 a year for high school

Society is as weak as its weakest members, this is why taxes are paid and the government is able to keep society functioning. If you want to live in a anarcocapitalist nightmare where everybody fends for themselves, run for president or prime minister or whatever the forget they have in canada and destroy the lives of 95% of your society

Until then, we're going to keep on fighting for a fair chance for everyone, whether you want it or not
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:22:45 PM by PhantOS »

if you dont care enough to fix their problems, im assuming you dont care when your money gets used to support them with welfare all because you dont care enough to fix the problems leading to them needing welfare in the first place?

Yeah 10¢ a year to better the lives of tons of people is too much
When did greed become a good thing

If you lived in the US, they would be your responsibility. So, if you ever want to move here, say goodbye to $1 every month. As for me, i'm glad to be paying taxes and supporting people in need, keeping our government running smoothly and helping donald Annoying Orange play more serious golf

No they aren't. I am my responsibility. If I have kids they are my responsibility until they are adults. We don't live in a loving Commune. If people are allowed to make individual decisions then they will have to deal with their own finances

Also keep in mind that there are probably poor and rich people all around your country who are paying for your public education whether they want to or not. They do this so that your education can be public and not private. They do it so you don't have to pay 50,000 a year for high school

Society is as weak as its weakest members, this is why taxes are paid and the government is able to keep society functioning. If you want to live in a anarcocapitalist nightmare where everybody fends for themselves, run for president or prime minister or whatever the forget they have in canada and destroy the lives of 95% of your society

Until then, we're going to keep on fighting for a fair chance for everyone, whether you want it or not

There will always be weak members of society regardless of how much money you give them. Some people are just a hole of resources and should fade out of existence.

if you dont care enough to fix their problems, im assuming you dont care when your money gets used to support them with welfare all because you dont care enough to fix the problems leading to them needing welfare in the first place?

I've seen what the poor do with government money. I lived next to people like that for years. You would be helping them more by giving them financial advice, if they even take it in the first place.

Yeah 10¢ a year to better the lives of tons of people is too much
When did greed become a good thing

It's cute considering that some people I know refuse raises so they can still be eligible for welfare.

I knew this would turn into a debate at some point

There will always be weak members of society regardless of how much money you give them. Some people are just a hole of resources and should fade out of existence.
i was a little interested in responding to your post until i saw this. are you actually a sociopath?

i was a little interested in responding to your post until i saw this. are you actually a sociopath?

I could ask the same thing about you since you want to remove people like Phil Spencer from existence.

If someone can't fend for themselves, regardless of how much money you give them, then they are beyond your help.