Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13196 times)

My stuff until I was 18 was paid for by my parents, it was by choice. They could have aborted me but they chose not to. You can choose whether or not you want to donate to the poor if you want. Don't force me or anyone else to.
If your parents payed for 100% of everything that needed to be provided to you, you would've died by now. They probably payed for like, 10-20% of your entire life. The rest was payed for by tax dollars.

Put it like this: if you don't pay for the poor, the poverty line increases. Poor people will start dying, which means that there will be nobody alive to operate your local mcdonalds. Now that nobody is working at mcdonalds, they will lower the wage severely, making it impossible for you and other middle-class people to live. Now, you've just become the poor.

Uh
I'm not the one who interpreted it that way, forgeter. guess u succ rocks AND little babies. sicko

What does that reform look like Kimon
You're right, it isn't, but it's what Kimon wants if you read earlier into the thread.

i never said that, dummy. i pointed out the reality that not giving schools money leads to stuff education.

If your parents payed for 100% of everything that needed to be provided to you, you would've died by now. They probably payed for like, 10-20% of your entire life. The rest was payed for by tax dollars.

Yeah no. They payed for all my food. Sorry but thats all you technically need to survive. Try harder

Yeah no. They payed for all my food. Sorry but thats all you technically need to survive. Try harder
The reason your lunch is $10 is because taxes exist. That's the reason why your gas is able to get into your car, or if you take public transportation, why you're even able to take public transportation. It's why you had access to public education and public health care.

Try harder. Food isn't the only necessity of life

so you support food stamps

beachbum what are you doing

so at this point you're just saying that society is unnecessary

really makes you think

Beachbum, if food was the only thing that you received in your entire life from your parents, you'd be naked, smell like stuff, live outside, probably have died of a deadly infection by now, have no access to medication, have to walk every day to school that you couldn't afford

You've just described a scenario in which public support doesn't exist. You've just described absolute poverty

The reason your lunch is $10 is because taxes exist. That's the reason why your gas is able to get into your car, or if you take public transportation, why you're even able to take public transportation. It's why you had access to public education and public health care.

Try harder

How does my lunch cost 10 bucks because of taxes? You realize I lived in the country right? My mother had a garden. As for everything else it doesn't matter, I don't need them to survive. When it comes to public education/transportation I'm paying for those in taxes because I can use them you loving idiot. I can't use Lance who refuses to work so he can collect welfare

Beachbum, if food was the only thing that you received in your entire life from your parents, you'd be naked, smell like stuff, live outside, probably have died of a deadly infection by now, have no access to medication, have to walk every day to school that you couldn't afford

You've just described a scenario in which public support doesn't exist. You've just described absolute poverty

Incorrect, schools here don't give a stuff if you are vaccinated or not.

phantos i gotta say you're on a roll right now you've somehow managed to convince beachbum that anarchism is good just because he doesnt want to agree with you

phantos i gotta say you're on a roll right now you've somehow managed to convince beachbum that anarchism is good just because he doesnt want to agree with you
he's posted so many ancap memes that he's become one of them

How does my lunch cost 10 bucks because of taxes? You realize I lived in the country right? My mother had a garden. As for everything else it doesn't matter, I don't need them to survive. When it comes to public education/transportation I'm paying for those in taxes because I can use them you loving idiot. I can't use Lance who refuses to work so he can collect welfare
So you ate vegetables for your entire life?

Poor people pay taxes too. If poor people didn't exist, your public education and transportation would probably cost thousands of dollars to use. Even though Lance refuses to work, he still pays taxes. There are millions of other poor people who aren't even on welfare and work their asses off and still pay taxes too.

Incorrect, schools here don't give a stuff if you are vaccinated or not.
(autism sounds)