Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13174 times)

Is that why poor people are fat
Yes actually, living healthy is expensive.

The government already subsidizes businesses on certain aspects. However, if taxes were to be payed for a meal at McDonalds and it would go towards nobody, you're essentially buying a ghost lunch and wasting the entire meal when you could buy it for Lance.

Actually it would be even cheaper to just subsidies McDonalds because McDonalds wouldn't have to pay for the cost of the burger in the first place so you could get away with paying them less. Literally better in every way

that's actually how much money it would cost every person in the US to buy one person a mcdonalds meal

Actually it would be even cheaper to just subsidies McDonalds because McDonalds wouldn't have to pay for the cost of the burger in the first place so you could get away with paying them less. Literally better in every way
So... dump money into an endless hole? You realize if you payed McDonalds to do absolutely nothing you'd be removing money out of circulation permanently, and essentially paying the CEO more for no reason.

It all boils down to give someone with 50 billion dollars $5 or give someone with no money $5

that's actually how much money it would cost every person in the US to buy one person a mcdonalds meal

I wasn't aware welfare was a fund to buy McDonalds

So... dump money into an endless hole?

Isn't that your opinion on schools in inner cities

So... dump money into an endless hole

Considering that McDonalds actually benefits the economy it would be the better option

I wasn't aware welfare was a fund to buy McDonalds
tastes better than raw instant noodles and roadkill

tastes better than raw instant noodles and roadkill

Why not mix both

Considering that McDonalds actually benefits the economy it would be the better option
Believe it or not, but consumers benefit the economy more than businesses. Your solution is to kill consumers for absolutely no reason besides 'i dont want to pay for poor people'

At this point i'm going to stop responding to your posts because i'm arguing with someone who doesn't understand how capitalism works.

Believe it or not, but consumers benefit the economy more than businesses. Your solution is to kill consumers for absolutely no reason besides 'i dont want to pay for poor people'

Jesus christ you can't seem to get this through your thick loving skull

Giving money, to someone who makes no money, who will never make money, doesn't benefit anyone. Your argument that it benefits companies that get money from said person is handicapped because that money is being taken from everyone else in the first place via taxes, like cutting off your own leg for food it doesn't benefit you. It would be more beneficial for the government to just to subsidies company's with the said money since you wouldn't have to pay for manufacturing costs.

There is a reason Communism failed Path. Stop trying to justify your stuffty spending habits.

Isn't that your opinion on schools in inner cities
Funding a system that produces educated workers is the reason why society is able to function. Funding a business that is self-sufficient will cause the US dollar to rise and destroy all foreign trading within a month.

Funding a system that produces educated workers is the reason why society is able to function.

Throwing money into an endless pile of money doesn't help anyone in trying to fix stuffty schools

Communism doesn't work

Throwing money into an endless pile of money doesn't help anyone in trying to fix stuffty schools
Throwing money into an endless pile of money is what funding rich schools is. Funding poor schools in poor neighborhoods is throwing money into an underfunded institution that needs money in order to operate at peak capacity

I'm sorry to say, but states have their own choice over how funding is spent in their schools. Giving the entire education system of the country a million dollars won't change anything, because the schools in rich neighborhoods will still receive more funding than those in poor neighborhoods
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:25:14 PM by PhantOS »

There is a reason Communism failed Path.
Communism doesn't work

Groundbreaking information guys keep up the great work

Funding poor schools in poor neighborhoods is throwing money into an underfunded institution that needs money in order to operate at peak capacity

You're implying giving more money to a school being funded through my taxes actually helps. It hasn't