[NEWS] Murder-Self Delete at Cali. elementary school kills 3, wounds 1

Author Topic: [NEWS] Murder-Self Delete at Cali. elementary school kills 3, wounds 1  (Read 9360 times)

not as lethal as guns but just as effective / moreso

literally all i need to do to make myself taser proof is wear a jacket. electric probes have terrible penetrating power when fired from a taser

i come back and the thread is 8 pages. wew.

Having "a good guy with a gun" as the NRA puts it, especially in this situation, will not automatically make people safer. I doubt anybody who thinks that having adults armed would deescalate the situation has probably never been in that position before. In the moment, you're not going to "save the day" and more bullets flying through the air poses a greater risk to everyone else in the area than one threat.

Not to mention having a society where even your teacher has a fully-loaded gun on them at all times for "self-defense" is a great way to foster authoritarianism and fear among citizens.

Not to mention having a society where even your teacher has a fully-loaded gun on them at all times for "self-defense" is a great way to foster authoritarianism and fear among citizens.
every classroom can just have a gun safe. what you think they all need to have it on them at all times?
what delusional wild west kind of world do you imagine?

Hey man we abused aboriginal people for like 100 years, you can't say we're cultureless!

"We"
Speak for yourself leaf my people were busy being starved by Bolsheviks.

Also Louis reil was a traitor and a scoundrel and deserved his sentance. Fight me

in a true every-man-for-himself world, everyone would have a gun for protection

everyone

it'll be like the wild west or those apocolyptic gangs

Having "a good guy with a gun" as the NRA puts it, especially in this situation, will not automatically make people safer. I doubt anybody who thinks that having adults armed would deescalate the situation has probably never been in that position before. In the moment, you're not going to "save the day" and more bullets flying through the air poses a greater risk to everyone else in the area than one threat.

have you?

more 2nd amendment = authoritarianism

????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????

If it's in a gun safe:
"Oh, just you wait, honor student! I have a gun here! *click click click* What was the combination again?"

Also:
Imagine how angry some teachers can get at students. Now imagine if that teacher had a gun at all times.

Imagine how angry some teachers can get at students. Now imagine if that teacher had a gun at all times.
This is why only security personnel should be the ones armed, as weak as an argument as this is.

there were no school shootings in the middle ages
checkmate, athiests

"Man this kid's really annoying I should bust a cap in his ass"

If it's in a gun safe:
"Oh, just you wait, honor student! I have a gun here! *click click click* What was the combination again?"

schools have PA systems? they can alert everyone at once when theres believed to be a shooter in the building?
schools already go into lockdown when these things happen.
thats when the teacher goes to the safe and gets the gun, to continue to wait in the room.

So all the teachers would be trained on how to use the guns right?

So all the teachers would be trained on how to use the guns right?

no hurr

this would never happen if we deported all the mexicans

just saying guys

im not saying they did it

but im just saying