Poll

Should Betel be freed?

yes
no
long live nigeria

Author Topic: Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.  (Read 12239 times)

That's what is known as a 'Tony'

Patton tony'd the poll
it was the plan all along  :cookieMonster:

Is this topic just bait or did you actually think you had a chance to get his BOS removed? There's absolutely nothing in it for badspot except the risk that betel will spam the forum again.

Is this topic just bait or did you actually think you had a chance to get his BOS removed? There's absolutely nothing in it for badspot except the risk that betel will spam the forum again.

Well Badspot also gets an extra 10 dollarydoos

more $ in badspots pocket if he does.

Yeah nah he's just creating more work for himself at that point. There's no reason betel should be given another chance. He has made his intentions very clear by the number of times he has spammed the forums.

it was the plan all along  :cookieMonster:
This is why you should be BOS, along with any member of the nigerian cucks.

This is why you should be BOS, along with any member of the nigerian cucks.
please educate me on what rule I broke "Master"

please educate me on what rule I broke "Master"
Besides that blatant admittance to trolling, I think you're on par with nick at this point.

Besides that blatant admittance to trolling, I think you're on par with nick at this point.
what lol i'm not trolling hahaha dude your knowledge of forum rules is almost as uneducated as your political opinions

what lol i'm not trolling hahaha dude your knowledge of forum rules is almost as uneducated as your political opinions
Yeah, sure...
Its trolling when tony flips the polls, and its trolling when you do it. But I guess users get tenure.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12734804
Mathew doesn't everyone at this point want you banned?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12734804
Mathew doesn't everyone at this point want you banned?
Well...
Ive been tryin to turn it around.

nobody should be banned because nobodys broken forum rules. I know I sound like a broken record at this point but until people get this into their brains I'm going to have to keep posting it.

Everyone should be banned. Only then will the problem be solved