Author Topic: Good morning guys!  (Read 21040 times)

"Hey guys I wish you have a good morning!"

Explain how this is bad in any way shape or form without going "b-b-b-but pie crust"
"Explain the problem but without the source of the problem"
the problem is that it is pie crust and he's purposely trying to get a reaction out of it, pie crust is a known problem user and yet again we have people like you just white knighting his ass. Using trogs example
let's look at someone completely self aware who has crawled back several times.
zapk. that dude has done a lot of dirty since he's been here. and every time he's come back people fell for it because it's pretty damn easy to be recognized as a changed man when you make a new revolutionary gamemode that people can have hours of fun on. but he's not here is he? no. because not even loving minigolf and pictionary (actually it was 'draw something') held back what a total prick he was
The same applies to pie, hes not getting off scott free just because the thread is "encouraging" or whatever.
i really loving don't
it's one of the only encouraging threads on this entire loving forum and you guys decided to stuff on it because he's pie crust
forget off
See above, this is like zapk coming back and making the same thread. Would you defend him?

See above, this is like zapk coming back and making the same thread. Would you defend him?
yes i loving would because he literally didn't do anything wrong in making this thread

the problem is that it is pie crust and he's purposely trying to get a reaction out of it, pie crust is a known problem user and yet again we have people like you just white knighting his ass. Using trogs exampleThe same applies to pie, hes not getting off scott free just because the thread is "encouraging" or whatever.See above, this is like zapk coming back and making the same thread. Would you defend him?
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed??? #NotAGoodMorning hopefully tomorrow morning is better

Who cares if Pie Crust said it???

Literally anyone else could have said the same thing and you would've been fine, but when Pie Crust says it you bust your nut and fling stuff for 7 pages.

You ignored my question. Please explain how this is bad in any way shape or form without going "b-b-b-but pie crust." Just because you have a childish grudge against him isn't a reason to act a rooster like this just because he wished people a good morning lol

Grow the forget up Copy Kirby

did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed??? #NotAGoodMorning hopefully tomorrow morning is better

literally pie crust right now. literally.

insert you ignore literally everything anyone says

Just because you have a childish grudge

Actually it's animalistic but ok

insert you ignore literally everything anyone says

He probably had a bad morning, cut him some slack.

i had a pepsi expresso so my morning was great

yes i loving would because he literally didn't do anything wrong in making this thread

Who cares if Pie Crust said it???

Literally anyone else could have said the same thing and you would've been fine, but when Pie Crust says it you bust your nut and fling stuff for 7 pages.

You ignored my question. Please explain how this is bad in any way shape or form without going "b-b-b-but pie crust." Just because you have a childish grudge against him isn't a reason to act a rooster like this just because he wished people a good morning lol

Grow the forget up Copy Kirby
did you even read what i loving said

Anyway i'm having a good day.

What is your favorite video game guys?

You going to answer my question or continue to ignore it? Explain how this thread is bad without acting like a child and going "but pie crust"

It's really a simple question

[im
g width=500]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/993/875/084.png[/img]
you've run out of responses so now you're just going to resort to reaction images and mocking
great
Anyway i'm having a good day.

What is your favorite video game guys?
hey dude i guess im having an average day
my favorite game is wow right now
obsessed