Author Topic: Good morning guys!  (Read 21016 times)

>Not changing the topic name to "Good moaning guys!"

>Not changing the topic name to "Good moaning guys!"
< not using superior red arrows.

It'd be perfectly acceptable considering you posted Blockland richards and Patton posted censored research
like 50% of the furry thread is censored research and the entire hot anime girls thread was exactly that. your point is?

< not using superior red arrows.

forget that stuff it takes too long to click the colour button

forget that stuff it takes too long to click the colour button
Buddy, in typing everything on a phone, stop being lazy.

Buddy, in typing everything on a phone, stop being lazy.

in can tell

like 50% of the furry thread is censored research and the entire hot anime girls thread was exactly that. your point is?
he has no point. remember he has a massive hardon for you and your clan? he cant keep your name out of his mouth for 5 minutes.

in can tell
Android, I'm used to the finger swipe typing feature. But it doesn't work perfectly.
Although it's damn close.

he has no point. remember he has a massive hardon for your clan? he cant keep your name out of his mouth for 5 minutes.
his clan put a print of a photograph of him (mld) on their server

his clan put a print of a photograph of him on their server

Whats the problem here? MasterLego put the photo out on the forums himself, once it's out there it's out there. It's not like his picture is photoshopped onto research or anything, it's literally just the picture of him from what I've seen.

his clan put a print of a photograph of him (mld) on their server
not seeing the issue with this or how its related to what i just said

not seeing the issue with this or the correlation to what i just said
I believe the point is they have just as much of a "hard on" for him, considering they have photos of him saved and apparently display them on the server.

I believe the point is they have just as much of a "hard on" for him, considering they have photos of him saved and apparently display them on the server.

I mean I've made like 3 edits of Grimlocks face, it's just banter m8

Whats the problem here? MasterLego put the photo out on the forums himself, once it's out there it's out there. It's not like his picture is photoshopped onto research or anything, it's literally just the picture of him from what I've seen.
so there was no malicious intention with thot patrol/nc putting a photograph of mld on their server?

so there was no malicious intention with thot patrol/nc putting a photograph of mld on their server?

Like what? What can they do to a print thats malicious if there isn't already lewd material in it?