Good morning guys!

Author Topic: Good morning guys!  (Read 20457 times)

i'm going on a hunch here and saying it's furry bias
nope even furries don't like pie crust

I think it's more along the lines of stuffting on blockchip was pretty much acceptable because he is an annoying kid. It is kind of like virtual lord of the flies. INH was basically the kid with the boulder and blockchip was piggy.

did you even read what i loving said
Yes I did, did you?
They're called topics because they are supposed to contain topics of discussion. It's the equivalent of posting a topic containing nothing but "It's 6AM in my timezone". It's just a bullstuff waste of space that pushes actual topics of discussion off the front page.
While I do agree this topic didn't need to be made, it still doesn't mean you can just come in here and fling stuff at OP.
I think you kinda lose the right to call other people mongoloids when you un-ironically defend having love with animals. Makes me think why you're defending Pie Crust so hard in the first place.
Oh wowie zowie you sure got me there pal, how will I ever recover from that blow?!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:22:58 PM by Outland Predator »

hey guys what's going on in this thread lol

hey guys what's going on in this thread lol

exactly what I'm thinking.

i do like how this much arguing can come from someone just saying "good morning"
rly makes u think

i'm going on a hunch here and saying it's furry bias
Apparantly me thinking that arguing for 6 pages over someone wishing other people a good morning is redundant as hell = furry bias
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:44:51 PM by Insert Name Here² »

pie crust has literally been banned on two accounts for garbage posting and spam and you cant tell that hes being ironic
i do like how this much arguing can come from someone just saying "good morning"
rly makes u think
its not because hes saying good morning its because its pie crust saying good morning.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 03:43:00 PM by Whackin »

Oh wowie zowie you sure got me there pal, how will I ever recover from that blow?!
"You have a good point but im just going to dismiss it by looking like it didn't effect me when in reality i cant think of a response"

You have a good point but im just going to dismiss it by looking like it didn't effect me when in reality i cant think of a response

Well at least you're honest about it

"You have a good point but im just going to dismiss it by looking like it didn't effect me when in reality i cant think of a response"
classic toxicology