Lord Tony trolls everywhere

Author Topic: Lord Tony trolls everywhere  (Read 2450 times)

lord tony if im ever near you in the US can we meet up youre like in my top 10 list of ppl i want to meet
good luck getting him to leave his treehouse

good luck getting him to leave his treehouse

I was in Georgia.

Tony's treehouse is in a redwood, good luck getting to the top.

lord tony if im ever near you in the US can we meet up youre like in my top 10 list of ppl i want to meet
i have a sinch you want to meet up so he can get knocked down

Facebook updated my report and said they took it down.

tony doesn't want no loveual organs on his good christian websites

The girl who made the post probably got banned.

He can also be found on deviantart

tony doesn't want no loveual organs on his good christian websites
i mean to be fair titties aren't really inherently loveual, right? like just objectively speaking their natural purpose is to feed children

i mean to be fair titties aren't really inherently loveual, right? like just objectively speaking their natural purpose is to feed children
I think its because larger breast sizes and larger hips indicate increased fertility/reproductive potential, its just that the west has special interestized it over the years

Japan special interestes over tits too

I think its because larger breast sizes and larger hips indicate increased fertility/reproductive potential, its just that the west has special interestized it over the years

yeah i think the whole point of the free the nipple thing is that women cant breastfeed their children in public because it's been special interestized against their will so its like a campaign to make society calm the hell down when they see a titty in general

facebook is generally supportive of progressive movements like these so im not suprised facebook would allow it to be posted

Despite his antics tonys probably the most entertaining user here

Despite his antics tonys probably the most entertaining user here
yeah if you dont take him seriously, you cant get quite a laugh about what he posts