Author Topic: Classic Doom Map Building Set (Example Map Included)  (Read 1925 times)

Seeing as I'm making a Doom campaign project, I thought I'd release the builds and props I'll be using for anyone interested in making their own Doom stuff. Also includes the example map from the screenshots.

Here are the build pieces. Currently there exists two variants of Mars base parts and props to go inside them. I'll make more pieces and Hell props to update this later on.

Here is an example map I made in about 45 minutes.

The builds require a few brick and event add ons:

Default Bricks, Modter Bricks, 4x Modter Bricks, Modter Prints.
Siba's Modter Pack
BlackDragon's Brickpack
Sphere Bricks
Vertical Plate Pack
Wedge Bricks
4x Ceiling Print Plate
Variable Events

Lego Colorset
*Not exactly needed, but using some other colorset will mess up the colors.

Doom Building Set & Map

Recommended Add-Ons:

Doom-Type Armors
Quake Rocket Launcher
Quake-Type Weapons

Have any advice or concerns feel free to tell. Thanks!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:27:59 PM by Blockhead31735 »

Hi.

Added 26 more pieces, mostly consisting of some minor detail props and interactive doors / secret doors. Will add to the rest later when I finish Hell pieces.

More work on the map from earlier. Now that I've finished some more things don't have to stop building map to make a new piece.

Any suggestions for prop bricks? I'm lacking in that area. Specifically futuristic / industrial things, or Hell things. Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 05:48:14 PM by Blockhead31735 »

Added all the pieces mentioned earlier and cleaned it up a bit. Also added the map from screenshots as an example map to the new save.

Download Building Set & Map