Author Topic: Blockland General Discord  (Read 2864 times)

BLOCKLAND GENERAL
DISCORD

I made a little Discord Channel for people to Discuss whatever Blockland Related things you want. not much else to say about it really.
Here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/djcZ9Qp
I could get raided, but whatever. There's probably, like, 5 people who might actually be a threat. I can always ban them.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:41:49 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

I hate to be rude but we already have like 1000000 of these

i haven't seen one specifically about the game tho.

"Oh you made a discord? I'll make one too!" - BLF

The only Discord I've seen that was actually About Blockland was BL 10th Anniversary, which is basically dead now.

You realize that you will get less people because some people aren't allowed to receive PMs
All you need is 1 person to spread out the invite code so this could be a useless thing to do.

This as well but we seriously need to discuss how we should have an actual discord channel with tons of people in it.

I was actually thinking of making one about a few months ago and add tons of admins to handle it. People could have their own server channels too.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:19:37 AM by Kyuande »

You realize that you will get less people because some people aren't allowed to receive PMs
All you need is 1 person to spread out the invite code so this could be a useless thing to do.
Honestly, You're right.
Added a link to OP, which could be a Shot in the Foot for myself, but at least more people will join.

If things go crazy just add more admins (trustworthy ones) to help kick/ban others

Another one? How many more do we need??

World's best argument strategy: Repeat exactly what they said to you in a sarcastic tone

everyone's complaining but AFAIK this is the only blockland-specific discord that isn't dead