Author Topic: [NEWS] Vagina museum? Vagina museum.  (Read 2705 times)

I want to go there when it opens up, and throw a hotdog down a hallway.

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men

what you don't like pusillanimous individual? homo
no i just really dislike museums

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men

the snake museum is purely anthropological though

this looks like it's trying to be both anthropological and artistic at the same time and it loving weird as stuff

museum of starfishs, for starfishs
i mean they already have a museum of booty

all the statues thicc and they know it

the fact that I'm on mobile RN and I could clearly see the picture but zoomed in anyway shows how old-school my tastes are

the snake museum is purely anthropological though

this looks like it's trying to be both anthropological and artistic at the same time and it loving weird as stuff
The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.

Vagina.

They don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say, whereas without batting an eye, a man will refer to his richard or his rod, or his johnson.

The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.

Vagina.

They don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say, whereas without batting an eye, a man will refer to his richard or his rod, or his johnson.

genitals in general are hard to mention for most people

notice how men never directly refer to their snake as their snake, in fact there's a bit Robin Williams did on it

the incredible heat seeking moisture missile

all jokes aside the only people who feel uncomfortable talking about vaginas are people who feel uncomfortable about their loveuality. If you ever hear girls talk, they're fine with saying both snake and vagina because they already made up their mind on what they want. if you're debating whether vaginas make you uncomfortable, you should probably start exploring snake instead
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:43:39 AM by PhantOS »

but we men have to vehemently deny that we are gay no matter what!!!

i dont think making up your mind about what you want makes it less awkward or weird to say. its entirely based on the person. think of an aristocrat - theyd find such topics abhorrent, but just because they're unwilling to say some words doesnt mean their loveuality is under question

aristocrats are loving gay