Blockland Dark Theme (beta 0.3 - whiteout)

Author Topic: Blockland Dark Theme (beta 0.3 - whiteout)  (Read 6339 times)

Make the text white for these classes.

Code: [Select]
a.nav
span.smalltext

And maybe change the the colors of the drop down selection boxes?

Code: [Select]
select

thanks for the help. it will be added tomorrow.

Here, have a gift.

hey that's pretty cool

i might use it for my 0% original theme mega-mix masher (which should be just adding an option for it; either way you still can use it by inserting the url)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:00:41 PM by Superstarxalien169 »

Here, have a gift.
the right needs to be a little bit darker. it still is trying to blend in with white and not grey or black.

the right needs to be a little bit darker. it still is trying to blend in with white and not grey or black.
I think grey and black would make good contrast for a dark theme.
But thats just me.

I think grey and black would make good contrast for a dark theme.
But thats just me.
I meant that it would look out of place since the right is light grey/white instead of being black or grey. I'll still add it in when I get the chance though.

It's actually starting to look decent. You can use td.windowbg to adjust the topic and post count colors. Similarly you can use td.windowbg2 for the board descriptions.

If you're on Chrome or Firefox, you can find the correct selectors for any element on the page by right clicking it and selecting "Inspect Element".

You should change the logo background to be a black night sky fading into plain black

Here's my derivative of OP's dark theme (will be updated frequently.)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zk9rul5sb1942h/Blockland%20Dark-Theme.css?dl=0
this is so much better than mine.
makes me feel sad for even trying to make a dark theme

why is any of the text dark??? dont do that

why is any of the text dark??? dont do that
it's a wip. matthew's theme is already finished and makes me kinda not want to work on it. :|

it's a wip. matthew's theme is already finished and makes me kinda not want to work on it. :|
Finished?
not by any means... "finished"
I have so much that needs to be done, it might not be finished for another day or two.
New Logo:

Okay, I guess I was wrong, it only took me the rest of the night.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zk9rul5sb1942h/Blockland%20Dark-Theme.css?dl=0