Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19758 times)

was atlas the guy who would do shirtless pushups in colten's tinychat
also used to pretend to be a girl

was atlas the guy who would do shirtless pushups in colten's tinychat
Idk but I do remember that guy lol

It was kinda weird since everytime i joined it he'd be doing a set

people kept saying 'forum veteran' which i think is pretty funny so i wanted to compare forum ages

i know he was this one but if he was also this one the motherforgeter beat me by two days

Kaz, I'm already a demon...

you feel it too, don't you

no it was a question

isn't that a star wars

If the age on his .Aeris. account is accurate he's actually younger than me which is hilarious.

Lets just hope he isn't passing on his identity issues to his kids

Misc gold:

I'm 90% sure he's .Aeris. / Vagabond / .Atlas / etc.. He has the same general mannerisms, the same casual, almost subconscious condescension and the same fixation on IkeTheGeneric.

Just a precaution: when push comes to shove he'll inevitably claim that he was just goofing off and/or trying to troll us all.
Last time I was on this site Aeris was a girl and had nudes going around. This changed?

someone send bloody mary a fruitcake

I'm looking back at the stuff I said and I can't help but feel like an idiot. WTF was I even doing?

I'm looking back at the stuff I said and I can't help but feel like an idiot. WTF was I even doing?

Allow me to make a parting remark. I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself or that you shouldn't  even exist; I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel about you and I hope you understand this is from the bottom of my heart. I hope you get married to a beautiful smart caring loving girl that's the light of your life. I hope you pop out kids at least one a year and I hope all of them are stillborn or crippled or mentally handicapped. I hope that pretty wife of your spirals into depression and offs herself. I hope both her family and yours blame you. I hope you turn immortal so you have to live out the rest of eternity knowing that the light of your life is gone forever.

User was banned for this post
Some of you are getting pretty awful. I won't pretend I'm a saint or anything, but that's a little far isn't it?

:^)

this guy having kids concerns me. good thing theyre only imaginary