Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19752 times)

Corderlain is that senile uncle your parents tell you to avoid. There's no real sense communicating with him, since he lives in his own fantasy. The best course of action is to leave him be and let him fantasize about the wife and children he lost in the war.

is corderlain about to commit workplace violence over a lego forum

if you had 2 thots for every child corderlain had

2 * 0 = 0

if you had 2 thots for every child corderlain had

2 * 0 = 0
checks out

is corderlain about to commit workplace violence over a lego forum

Probably

the fact that he keeps pretending his life is not a sham is what really gets me
at least taboo had the presence of mind to give it up when people figured it out
yea because ur so #basic nobody would know its you
also forget you bitch

Been awhile since I've seen something as pathetic as this.

haven't looked in a mirror recently eh?

As pathetic as pretending to have a children and a family in order to gain the upper hand in arguments that you otherwise gain nothing out of? Besides saying that your beard makes you look like Mose Schrute I haven't posted anything in this thread. I'm just really curious as to why you're deciding to handle the situation in such an immature way. Sure, it's not nice to be made fun of on the internet after being exposed for being a total richardhead, but you could've just easily stopped responding to the drama and kept posting elsewhere as if nothing happened, and nobody would've been able to do a thing about it.

For someone who claims he doesn't care what we think of him, you're doing a great job of proving the opposite. Are you trying to get yourself banned so you can pack it up and spark up yet another identity? What's the premise going to be this time? Female? Family man with children? Veteran? You're clearly incapable of leaving this place, so why not just learn from this and move on? Taboo did it, you can too.

Stay upset

haven't looked in a mirror recently eh?
thats my line dammit