Darryl McKoy

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19778 times)

Why would anyone want to post pictures of their kids to /anonymous/ users.
...Rughugger?

...Rughugger?
what about him? hes as bad as corderlain lol

Rughugger didn't post pictures of his kids in political arguments lol. He's a cool dude.

Rughugger didn't post pictures of his kids in political arguments lol. He's a cool dude.
I think it's pretty freaky to post pictures of your kids on the forum, regardless of why you do it

if i ever had kids id follow Todd Heap's parenting methods

who's the one dude who posted his credit card and IDS and all that, again

who's the one dude who posted his credit card and IDS and all that, again
mule

I think it's pretty freaky to post pictures of your kids on the forum, regardless of why you do it
I don't think it has to be. The guy was posting updates on how his life was going, and having kids was probably a big part of that. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't think it has to be. The guy was posting updates on how his life was going, and having kids was probably a big part of that. I don't see anything wrong with that.
it's just the pictures. I know I wouldn't be a-ok with my parents doing that
facebook is one thing, but this sorta stuffhole full of drama and doxing, it just aint right

Nevermind don't care. Continue your circlejerk at your own pleasure.

real talk here - how pathetic do you have to be to use your hellspawn as a one-up on a bunch of teenagers on a gaming forum?

real talk here - how pathetic do you have to be to use your hellspawn as a one-up on a bunch of teenagers on a gaming forum?
Hey, richard monsters are hard work.

You're telling me you don't use your hells spawn as slaves? I sold mine on the deep web.

if i ever had kids id follow Todd Heap's parenting methods
holy forget man

You're telling me you don't use your hells spawn as slaves? I sold mine on the deep web.

nothing is more cost effective than making your own minions and then using them to gain reddit karma