Darryl McKoy

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19749 times)

noedit: Cord is Taboo 2.0 and I'm honestly surprised anyone gives him the time of day at this point

Pot and kettle.
You're not going to get your kids to draw a pot and kettle instead? What is even the point of kids??

Hey man it's easy to just call me a hypocrite but I try my best to stay neutral and listen to other viewpoints. You've historically proven that you aren't giving to try and listen to other viewpoints and that's kinda what the problem here is. I don't really care who's alt you are, I'm judging you on the merits of your posts on this account.

You're a long standing power user that's always thrown your weight around in arguments been perfectly willing and able to dog pile anyone you don't agree with or like. I remember perfectly well what you were like when you weren't pretending to be neutral.

I remember perfectly well what you were like when you weren't pretending to be neutral.

You said you were around back in like 2012, that's when I was 13 to 15. I'm nearly 21 now and I'd like to think I matured at least a little bit. At this point I feel it's less of you taking my posts at actual face value and instead using your previous knowledge of me to judge me now, which doesn't make a whole deal of sense considering I'm a lot different personality-wise compared to my 13-year-old counterpart.

I definitely don't think I throw my weight around because I avoid using the veteran card like the plague and I don't resort to trying to imply lack of experience with the forum as a basis for being wrong about unrelated topics.

Along with that, I'm one of the few people here who actually take your posts at face value and at the very least humor your point of view if I disagree with it. I only started criticizing your use of your kids as a boon of superiority over folks because it started to actually detract from your points and opinions as they stood.

And as I said it was never used as some sort of superiority complex. It is just a core aspect of my(and I would hope any parent's) life. I only posted a picture of them so Darryl would forget off. Fat load that did. Expecting something reasonable from some little stuff on the internet was absolutely stupid of me.

Frankly I've always intensely disliked you as well.

Look man, I tried to be straight with you because I felt bad that everyone else was giving you unfair stuff but if you got beef with me, you got beef. I don't have any personal qualms against you, whoever you are.

At some point you just gotta realize you're being unreasonable. Really nothing else to it.

real question is does corderlain have anyone here whose opinions and thoughts he genuinely values enough to not shut them out if they disagree with him

Expecting something reasonable from some little stuff on the internet was absolutely stupid of me.
Posting a picture of your kids in an argument with strangers on the internet was absolutely stupid of you. It's hilarious watching you try and rationalise it.

real question is does corderlain have anyone here whose opinions and thoughts he genuinely values enough to not shut them out if they disagree with him

Skip, Magick, Orthone, and a few others.

Skip, Magick, Orthone, and a few others.
are any of those people even around anymore

are any of those people even around anymore
skip posts once in a blue moon

skip kinda skips around here every now and again