Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26945 times)

I'm not going to post anything yet but considering moltenkittens, night fox, daswurich, nix, ect are butt buddies shouldn't suprise anyone that they're rushing to eachothers defense
literally don't talk to any of these people. but o k dude. sure. butt buddies

can we all just be honest here
there is an 18 year old man, probably with a job and a girlfriend, who goes on the internet to whine about furries on a lego forum
is that just the most amazing thing you've seen all day

I don't have a job or a girlfriend, I go to college. Great job on the derail/deflection attempt though, depite its very poor execution

Badspot has banned people in the past for releasing people's personal information.
I'm not going to post anything yet but considering moltenkittens, night fox, daswurich, nix, ect are butt buddies shouldn't suprise anyone that they're rushing to eachothers defense
I never interact with any of them wtf

just post your "relyable" source and censor it

Also, why the forget would I post my evedence here? That serves no benifit to me and compromises my sources.

"I don't want to post my 'evedence' here because I don't have any!" - patton

guys holy stuff i just got word from my secret source

dam i new it patton you rascal

"I don't want to post my 'evedence' here because I don't have any!" - patton
lol i think wound can attest we have a pretty good idea who it is.

anywho, out of the suspects there's one primary one, based on his posts and behavior, as well as a tip we got. I mean, who's really stupid enough to try and deflect the attention away from the subject while posting stuff like this in a investigate pastebin? come on now. of all the things to go after tony for, "bullying"?

Brb celebrating the resurrection of christ. Hope yall find the investigate-er.

-snip-
Every time I see "harvested" I cringe lmfao, it's so edgy.

"I have a cool clan! If you don't think I'm super cool then you can't be in it! Consider yourself harvested monday! Haha! I am the supreme overlord!"

yea the whole harvesting thing is old, but it takes someone who's really loving stupid to get that buttmad over it to put in a dox thread and there's really only one or two people that it would have been

now if only this was true

yea the whole harvesting thing is old, but it takes someone who's really loving stupid to get that buttmad over it to put in a dox thread and there's really only one or two people that it would have been

Well then start giving names with evidence, without it, your posts are really just invalid.

molten isn't nearly that malicious, you are just picking off people who don't like tony because you suck at getting evidence